FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can Marius break his duck today

tm4tj

Had a funny game today.

At his worst he missed an absolute sitter, and couldn't capitalise when through on goal.

At his best he was ripping hibs apart with back heels and little flicks. Also had one brilliant run into the box, pity he couldn't get the ball onto his right.

Noted yet again he was going for balls and colliding with other ICT players. Also saw Black as well as Hastings have a go at him.

Where is our resident psycho(logist)?

Reading into yer posts RIG I can see that you can see what I have been saying all season. Play Niculae at home but NOT away - the players must be getting totally cheesed off with this - it must be contractual - but it is losing us games.

I think I only saw that once, when both him and Cowie went for a header. Everyone has a go at everyone, don't know if anyone saw Fraser take a fit when he pinged a ball forward to McBain and Roy just got knocked out the way. Blackie has goes at everyone, its part of his character.

However Marius' lack of pace was on show again today. Another striker with a good bit of pace to run on to his clever flick ons would be good. There was one at the other end today, pity all chanceof getting him has vanished.

However Marius' lack of pace was on show again today. Another striker with a good bit of pace to run on to his clever flick ons would be good. There was one at the other end today, pity all chanceof getting him has vanished.

Thing is though, in theory, Bayne was the one who was going for the flick ons and Niculae might have been the one who was going to be looking for them. Bayne had at least some chance against Jones. Niculae didn't. And Deano certainly didn't!  :015:

Thing is though, in theory, Bayne was the one who was going for the flick ons and Niculae might have been the one who was going to be looking for them. Bayne had at least some chance against Jones. Niculae didn't. And Deano certainly didn't!  :015:

I agree.

Longball with Niculae and Bayne on =  :020:

Long Ball with Denzil and Deano on =  :crap02: :frustrated01: :kermit:

Reading into yer posts RIG I can see that you can see what I have been saying all season. Play Niculae at home but NOT away - the players must be getting totally cheesed off with this - it must be contractual - but it is losing us games.

S'funny, I thought the reason we lost yesterday was because we were completely *****. Players who were totally incapable of passing to players from their own team has nothing to do with your conspiracy theories.....it's down to not possessing the most basic of skills.

Still, that doesn't quite fit in with your Marius fixation.

I'd imagine the players most getting cheesed off yesterday were Blackie and MARIUS. Being surrounded by players without the ability to pass the ball to their feet from anything greater than 5 yards must be pretty frustrating.