FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Michael Fraser

Dan Clark

I have been told that Michael will be signing for hibs at the end of the season. This comes from someone with a good contact at Hibs and the same person told me about Rankin just a day after Mixu arrived there. I think Donald Parks appointment there is the worst thing that could have happened this club. I hope this rumour does not come true but i am worried as this came from as i said a good contact within Hibs.

Even 3 or 4 months ago, I would never have envisioned myself saying this, but Ikey has been simply outstanding in recent weeks.

Superb yesterday, and there was that truely world-class save against Celtic. With Broonie leaving we knew we had Ikey to fill in, even if it was just short-term, but seeing as Zibi is on loan and Ally has left permanently, there simply isn't anyone else to fill in for him. And i think the same goes for Ikey as went for Rankin, even if we get a great fee, say ?100k, who can we convince to come to TCS, thats got the potential Ikey has, with a budget of ?100k?

Guest TinCanFan

If he does leave  where will we drum up a new experienced goalie? :014:

I was watching the opening game of the African Nations Cup yestersay and I thought Guinea's keeper, a guy by the name of Kemoko Camara was immense with one tremendous save.  I've just looked him up on Wikipedia and amazingly he is unattached at the moment!  Apparently he had a trial in December with Morton but from I have seen of him I'd take him in a shot.

Not a chance. Ike and his family are dyed in the wool Inverness. Besides Drum to Inverness is easier than Drum to Edinburgh.

I wouldn't be so sure

I know Ike fairly well and he is an ambitious player.. he has always been very confident of his ability and looked at the bigger picture.  I'd love him to stay but he is the one player at the club right now that I could see making a big move, maybe not right now but certainly soon.

If we do sell him we should be looking for a BIG fee

As Harry says, Michael is as ambitious as any other footballer, and him being from Drum is certainly no reason for him not moving on to bigger things. However, I'm not sure there's anything afoot at the moment, I stay just down the road from his family, and speak to them most days, and they're certainly not aware of any potential moves.

Not a chance. Ike and his family are dyed in the wool Inverness. Besides Drum to Inverness is easier than Drum to Edinburgh.

I wouldn't be so sure

I know Ike fairly well and he is an ambitious player.. he has always been very confident of his ability and looked at the bigger picture.  I'd love him to stay but he is the one player at the club right now that I could see making a big move, maybe not right now but certainly soon.

If we do sell him we should be looking for a BIG fee

Agree with all of that, if he's offered a decent deal by another SPL club then he'll take it, being from Inverness means nothing unless youve got a few kids in tow.

Would expect fees for him and Ian Black to be in the region of 300k, but only during this summer, I think both players contracts run out at the end of next season.  Theyre the only youngish players in the first team setup every single week, guys like Vigures and maybe Wood will be in the same bracket in a couple of years, Cowie could be aswell if he scores another 5+ goals this season.

A transfer for Marius would have to be pretty big too, to cover his wages at least so far..!