FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

How did you ge your userame??

little al

Some are obvious like my own, others no so. I got mine years ago as a nickname in a pub and it has stuck. My name is Alan and I am not very big, as you can see. I am the one in the middle :001:

[img width=500 height=333] littleal.jpg

Ah but no forsight my young friend. What will you do when you are 16? Message boards dont often let you change user names :024:

good qustion!!

I'll have get a new account  :009:!!

I was thinking about this the other day!!

We don't allow people to change site usernames themselves at the moment.  It causes so many headaches on the administration side of the forum that it's just not worth the hassle.

There's a load of people on the forum who have usernames which have gone out of date/fashion but they continue to use them and I don't think people pay much attention.

My own username doesn't involve much imagination - "Caley" being reference to my pre-merger affiliations and "D" being what many people call me as a (much) shortened version of Donald.

Way back years ago, when I first wanted to john the message board, I was having trouble deciding on a name, so I asked The Fly to help me out.  He, being a creative sort of chap, came up with a list of about ten names, and I chose WriteOnCaley as I do indeed write about Caley Thistle.  Never looked back since, and have used it as a user name for all sorts of other websites as well!

i stop deid people from doing nasty things with their new twa teeth with a sharp pointy stick; i also have an affiliation towards a street in dunfermline - no, hoors close is not the one i'm meaning. I hang aboot cemeteries in the deid of night - well when else will i get the chance to get a date with peelywally skinned folk in great suits?

and that lass at number one with Mercy is just well copying my name, except using a D and no' a B.

jeesh

Buffy x