FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

PLAYER SPONSORSHIP (Grant Munro) (PAYPAL LINK)

Guzz

Well, here we are again, last game of the season on Saturday and the GRAND DRAW.

The draw for Grant's signed shirt will take place in the Innes before the game.

I will be after you all again for your commitment for next season, if not your cash (yet), but it would help if I know asap who will be up for sponsorship for next season.

Thanks for all who contributed last year and I hope I can count on your support again.

Shirt will be delivered to the winner as soon as I receive it from the club.

Guzz

btn_paynowCC_LG.gif

**NOTE** - Paypal have recently changed the Fee structure - Details Here - Please ensure you send enough to cover Fees where applicable.

e.g. 3.4% + ?0.20 means you need to send ?10.56 for a ?10 payment.

Click "Site Username" under where it says "Internutters - Player Sponsorship" on the Review Your Donation Screen to add username and any other notes.

I will be up for sponsoring again  :003:

NOTE: If you have paypal we will also be happy to put a button on the site somewhere to allow easy payment.

How does this work?

Sponsorship for the home shirt comes out at approx ?420 (last season) and shares are at ?10 each, therefore I need to get 42 people(or 42 shares if some want two or more shares each).

At the end of the season a draw takes place to see who gets the signed shirt.

This season I got 42 different bodies taking a share but as I havn't had the cost for next season, and I think the price will increase, there may be a share or two extra on offer.

Existing donors will get first refusal and I will keep a reserve list on first come first served basis.

Oh, and Grant Munro again next season.

How does this work?

Sponsorship for the home shirt comes out at approx ?420 (last season) and shares are at ?10 each, therefore I need to get 42 people(or 42 shares if some want two or more shares each).

At the end of the season a draw takes place to see who gets the signed shirt.

This season I got 42 different bodies taking a share but as I havn't had the cost for next season, and I think the price will increase, there may be a share or two extra on offer.

Existing donors will get first refusal and I will keep a reserve list on first come first served basis.

Oh, and Grant Munro again next season.

Okay, if you need extra people give me a shout.

Sorry, was unable to make it to the Innes to do the draw.

Rest assured it will take place soon under strict adjudication to ensure that I win.  :cheesy01:

Seriously, no cheating, honest  :angel05:

Thanks,CD.

Can you 'sticky' this thread for me please, and set up a link to my PayPal account (what details do you need).  :021:

Still not going to win you the shirt, though. :tshirt:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for not posting sooner but have been on my hols.

All who have posted on this thread are in for a share (or however many requested).

Hopefully there will be a link to my paypal account soon, or for those of you who would prefer to send a cheque PM me and I will give you my address.

There are still a few more shares available.

Thanks once more for your support and ..... GIMMEE THE MONEY!!!!