Tony Fraser Memorial Trophy

Alex MacLeod

Spoke to him a few times after welcoming team off bus whilst killing time before a game (after a long journey up from coventry of course)

Never managed to persuad him to de-tour down the road though.

Fitting tribute indeed... :clapping03:

Think this is one subject where there can be little or no argument about the fitting nature of what both ICT and RCFC have done in remembering a vital cog in both team's wheels and where we can all be positive about things.

It's a cracking tribute, hope the game tonight has alot to offer, get the tradition rolling in good fashion  :022:

Totally agree. 8-0 win will do nicely  :004:

:rotflmao:

spl and your nooo :023:

Nice to hear your dulcet tones Jailender and that you still gravitate to a class act--ICT.

I guess this may be the most excitement you will have this coming season but congratulations on's County's fine performance anyway. :021:

Come back soon--The Pimple likes your (generally-informed) patter Ha! :002:

Nice to hear your dulcet tones Jailender and that you still gravitate to a class act--ICT.

I guess this may be the most excitement you will have this coming season but congratulations on's County's fine performance anyway. :021:

Come back soon--The Pimple likes your (generally-informed) patter Ha! :002:

I have a look in this site most days, mainly just to see what County player Brewster has added to his shopping list, or to see which player he doesn't rate anymore that we could get for a knock down price. But for the last year or two there has been two groups established on this site - the pro-caley group who can't see anything bad about the club regardless of how bad things are, and the negative Caley group who can't see any good regardless of how good the club are doing... There are very few fans who have a realistic view on events.. so threads become either back patting exercise or a slagging match.

So I just read (and sometimes laugh), but rarely post anymore.

This week is an exception though, as we now have bragging rights until the two teams meet again !