FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merged: Rangers Out Of Europe

RiG

After complaining all last season about fixture pile ups before big games Rangers played Liverpool in a friendly on Saturday before tonight. Wonder what they think of their hypocrisy now?

Get it right up you Martin Bain :rotflmao:

Its called Karma and my name is not Earl....

After their " It not our fans" lies after the Manchester riots and their " we need the 5%" greed of away tickets, im so happy that they are OUT OF EUROPE. Lets hope Motherwell & QOTS show them up

Hope their Hooped brothers join them.

The commentators had the cheek to suggest that they are not match fit yet....hmmm isnt that what their 6 pre-season friendly games was for....d*cks

Guest WynessLegend

Absolutely delighted to see the Huns tumble out of Europe to Hearts' feeder team.

The loss of revenue is excellent and hopefully will be devastating.

Let's hope the support get right on Smith's back to create some nice unrest.

An absolutely well deserved defeat - this season is looking good already.

I have to say they got what Smith and his tactics deserved, to go after a nil nil and play a defensive set up is shyte.

I also think that the quality of Rangers in general is poor, Broadfoot is crap, Weir is past it and Dailly is shocking in that position, how many times did they give the ball away?

Anyway, i wait for the deluge of excuses that will appear in the press....

It's a total mystery to me why Walter Smith won't give Boyd a decent run in the team and give him the opportunity to start more games. He always seems to have a bit more fight and will to win than some of the first team regulars.

:rotflmao:

The only bad things to come of this will be the effect on ratings for Scottish teams in Europe and that Celtic will now reap more Euro' cash through the TV deals. I watched the match last night and thought Rangers were very poor. There was no creativity in and area of play and their defense was worse than ours. Hearts reserves deserved to go through on the balance of play. That defeat has cost Rangers dearly.

watched that tripe in an attempt to satisfy my hunger for football in wait of the new season, shouldnt have bothered. rangers were lucky last season to get as far as they did employing their anti-football tactic, did they honestly expect teams not to wisen to it this season? even a hearts pub team could beat it.

the result while being a disaster for rangers could well have ramifications for the SPL as a whole, pretty sure scotlands co-efficient will be affected by them going out so early meaning we could potentially lose a european place a few seasons down the line.

CREDIT CRUNCH UPDATE:

Riot police all over Europe are fearing for their jobs this coming football season after rangers were knocked out of European competition this week.

There were riots in Glasgow & Kaunas last night…

The Big Screens were working.

What’s the difference between Rangers and an arsonist?

An arsonist wouldn’t waste two matches.

Edited by KingBeastie

Oh how the mighty have fallen ;) .

Just goes to show what signing players like Christian Dailly and Kenny Miller does for you does for you :thumb04: :018:

Now we have to depend on QoS for European silverware this season :rotflmao: