Shane Sutherland

ictchris

I fair miss watching the reserves and the Under 19's - what is the craic with this lad - please tell me that he has a bit more pace and a bit more movement.

Despite some comments to the contrary our coaching staff are producing SPL potential players and that can only be good for the future.

So here is to Shane and the coaching staff. :rotflmao: :thumb04:

He's clearly one to look out for in the future.

Watched him play in the NoS game against Clach and he looked really good. I'm suprised Brew hasn't drafted him into the first team...but i wouldn't want to rush the lad.

I saw a young 15 year old make history last night as the youngest player ever to play in England, or youngest since they stopped putting children up chimneys.

So his manager must take the view that if they are good enough, why not.

It is interesting to watch how Arsenal have not taken this view but have introduced their young jewel much slower into the first team.

I suppose it depends on the physical make up of our lad as you do not want him injured/burnt out due to an early introduction to the first team but a taste as a late sub could allow CB to assess his potential at that level.

We perhaps don't hear enough about these young lads...which may be no bad thing if we want to keep other clubs at bay...but it seems that in the last couple of seasons we've started to produce/unearth some fairly talented individuals.

Well done to Shane on his award, hopefully it spurs on others to show them that even though many think of Inverness as a backwater, there's opportunity a plenty if they stick in.