187 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay or go ?

• Keep Him
    • Sack Him

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 80% in favour of his departure how can they possibly give their vote of confidence, that said if they do so we only have to look at other managers that have been given a vote of confidence from the board. One further defeat and offski

Since when did what the fans think matter?...

As for your second point, that was what I was referring to. A vote of confidence usually indicates patience is wearing very thin.

dont think ive even seen such a level of lack of support for a manager of ICT. Its going to be interesting to see what the board do about the current situation. Personally i think its going to be one heck of a job getting us out of this position and i dont know whether Brew is the man, Interesting times lies ahead.....

Edited by Libero

He should never have been brought back and the board are seeing the benefit of their decision. He has to go and now. He selections are shocking. I would have made a sub at 3-0 down as it was only going to get worse. Be a man and walk away. I was going to say we wanted to see the back of you but not a good choice of words!

Edited by Govan Jaggie

With 80% in favour of his departure how can they possibly give their vote of confidence

By saying that this poll is unscientific (true) and that the users on here do not represent the view of most of the support (which could also be argued to be true as we have around 1200 members and the 'hardcore' support is somewhere between 3-4,000).

Met your Celtic supporting neighbour in Brechin's on saturday GJ. Wish I'd just stayed there.

Sorry to have missed any off you that went in as I was at work. Managed to get in for a beer around 7 and was dreading the grief but luckily nobody gave me a hard time. I do imagine 90 mins drinkin in brechins would have been far more enjoyable than the game!

Yes Alex the very same Jimmy Nicholl who lasted a year at Milwall and got them relegated :rotflmao:

And it was the League Cup he won with Raith.

Sorry! League cup. Millwall were in freefall before Nicholl was appointed. He didn't join them till the february of the season they were relegated. The damage was done, and beyond repair, before he joined them.

I just wanna gauge the level of support vs the disillusionment with brewster

What are we all windging about, yes we got humped, but on the day the players are as much to blame as brew!.... i mean the second half we played much better.... all be it we were down and out... next game if its as bad then yes start the grumbles!!

What are we all windging about, yes we got humped, but on the day the players are as much to blame as brew!.... i mean the second half we played much better.... all be it we were down and out... next game if its as bad then yes start the grumbles!!

Perhaps you fail to notice we have only gained 25 points from this year :rotflmao:

If the season ran from January to October, we'd be serious contenders for the drop.

2002/2003 - Motherwell finish bottom with 28 points

2003/2004 - Partick Thistle finish bottom with 26 points

2004/2005 - Dundee finish bottom with 33 points

2006/2007 - Dunfermline finish bottom with 32 points

The simple fact is a season runs for 9 months. In 10 months we have amassed a whopping 25 points. How you can defend Brewster is astounding...

Edited by Jay_7