• Keep Him
    • Sack Him

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My own opinion - and this is without any of my usual guff, garbage, or any dissection of how good/bad his performances have been - is that he simply has to walk away, and he needs to do that today. He has walked away before, but this time he would do it with our blessing !!!

It is clearly not working and Inverness Caledonian Thistle is too important to all of us to let this continue. Mr Brewster, please go, and go now !

I agree with Scotty. I think we would all respect him more if he just came out and said that he can't hack it here. I think a spell at a division one/two/L2/Conference side would do him some good. He is just not up to this level of football. Like Scotty said ICT is too important to us for someone like him to steer the club into the ground. We built this club and the last thing we want is to see it go to the dogs.

I have never been happy about Brews re-appointment, but have pretty much managed to keep myself in check till now. What gets me is there are still those who will defend him. We all want whats best for ICT, yet am sure those who sit in the same camp as myself will have their opinions belittled by the Pro brew camp (assuming there are any left!)

Guest WynessLegend

Get to **** Smee, Scotty, Proctor and Mantis. (or, as you like to call it on here "****")

Seriously.

Show a bit of belief.

You, like at lot of people on here, have been calling for Brew's head since the day he joined.

It's people like you who are dragging this team down - not Craig Brewster.

Get behind your team - the players and the management.

They say the support can be like a 12th man.

At times ours is more like a broken leg.

Come on Caley!

Get to **** Smee, Scotty, Proctor and Mantis. (or, as you like to call it on here "****")

Seriously.

Show a bit of belief.

You, like at lot of people on here, have been calling for Brew's head since the day he joined.

Come on Caley!

GET A REALITY CHECK!! A lot of people have shown belief, a lot have not been happy since he came back and still let him have his chance, and others totally hated him and wanted him out from the start. IT HAPPENED, HE CAME HE SAW AND HE F*CKED UP! So there is no reason to argue with people who want him out now as the facts don't lie, the results don't lie, and a fans heart doesn't lie either!

Brewster has to go.

I have not called for his head from day one, but I do know when enough is enough.

I would love you to give some examples from day one and beyond. I will not say I have always been supportive of him, but certainly not anti-brew from day one. If you believe I have, please substantiate your claims with examples ..... or can your guide dog not work the keyboard.

Seriously.

Show a bit of belief.

Come on Caley!

Mabye you are the one who should get to """". Do you not think we deserve better? there is no way we should be performing the way we are at the moment. We as supporters have worked hard along with the club to make it work. Considering our financial state is better than many in the SPL we shouldn't be talking about relegation. We all love this club and want it to do well. I am not going to settle for esecond best.

My own opinion - and this is without any of my usual guff, garbage, or any dissection of how good/bad his performances have been - is that he simply has to walk away, and he needs to do that today. He has walked away before, but this time he would do it with our blessing !!!

It is clearly not working and Inverness Caledonian Thistle is too important to all of us to let this continue. Mr Brewster, please go, and go now !

Agreed - Far too important! This situation won't improve and could develop into a Dundee Utd no win for ages sequence. Can't be allowed to happen and I'm sure the powers that be know it. Question is - Have they big enough cahunas to make a decisive change early doors?

Seriously.

Show a bit of belief.

Come on Caley!

Oh I'm getting behind the team all right.

Unlike you I want to do something to stay up, ie replace the incompetent who is currently picking up a salary as a 'manager'. If only our board had the balls to do what the Tannadice board did.

You'll still be happily clapping away when my/our club is in Div 1, telling us we'll never go down to Div 2.

You won't mind if I refer to you as 'Ostrich' from now on.

I think I can borrow a photo from my Toronto supporting friends that sums it all up. TFC fans want rid of Mo Johnston after a second barren season and the sentiments sum up my opinion about BOTH teams

post-2-1225559284.jpg

I think I can borrow a photo from my Toronto supporting friends that sums it all up. TFC fans want rid of Mo Johnston after a second barren season and the sentimets sum up my opinion about BOTH teams

post-2-1225559284.jpg

Are they going through a hard time as well, what about Mo Johnson for ICT :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Are they going through a hard time as well, what about Mo Johnson for ICT :rotflmao: :thumb04:

yeah. dont want to take this off topic so read this article for a good feel of the season. The reporter comes to the pub with us on matchdays and is well respected (fan first, reporter second): http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...ry/WBsoccerblog

I think I can borrow a photo from my Toronto supporting friends that sums it all up. TFC fans want rid of Mo Johnston after a second barren season and the sentimets sum up my opinion about BOTH teams

post-2-1225559284.jpg

Are they going through a hard time as well, what about Mo Johnson for ICT :rotflmao: :018:

Any chance of borrowing that banner? :thumb04:

Guest WynessLegend

I have not called for his head from day one, but I do know when enough is enough.

I would love you to give some examples from day one and beyond. I will not say I have always been supportive of him, but certainly not anti-brew from day one. If you believe I have, please substantiate your claims with examples ..... or can your guide dog not work the keyboard.

**** off you Canadian ****.

I thought our profiles on here remained confidential, so how did you know I was registered blind?

Edited by WynessLegend