FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

POLL: Time to bin Brew?

SMEE

Time to bin Brew ?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay or go ?

• Keep Him
    • Sack Him

What are we all windging about, yes we got humped, but on the day the players are as much to blame as brew!.... i mean the second half we played much better.... all be it we were down and out... next game if its as bad then yes start the grumbles!!

Perhaps you fail to notice we have only gained 25 points from this year :rotflmao:

If the season ran from January to October, we'd be serious contenders for the drop.

2002/2003 - Motherwell finish bottom with 28 points

2003/2004 - Partick Thistle finish bottom with 26 points

2004/2005 - Dundee finish bottom with 33 points

2006/2007 - Dunfermline finish bottom with 32 points

The simple fact is a season runs for 9 months. In 10 months we have amassed a whopping 25 points. How you can defend Brewster is astounding...

I knew things werent good but that is amazing

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just wanna gauge the level of support vs the disillusionment with brewster

What are we all windging about, yes we got humped, but on the day the players are as much to blame as brew!.... i mean the second half we played much better.... all be it we were down and out... next game if its as bad then yes start the grumbles!!

Fact is, and any Rangers fan will tell you, they stopped playing in the second half. Its not about the Rangers game. Its about why good players, players who want to perform and showcase themselves in the big games, do not want to do it for Brewster.

Perhaps you fail to notice we have only gained 25 points from this year :rotflmao:

If the season ran from January to October, we'd be serious contenders for the drop.

The simple fact is a season runs for 9 months. In 10 months we have amassed a whopping 25 points. How you can defend Brewster is astounding...

Those stastics aren't exactly fair, when you consider that there were no league fixtures for three of the 10 months.

Those stastics aren't exactly fair, when you consider that there were no league fixtures for three of the 10 months.

OK so compare our statistics to those of St Mirren, Falkirk and Kilmarnock on the 2008 Stats thread. The way things stand, we can only hope that Hamilton continue to languish at the foot of the table below us.

Edited by Jay_7

Yes Alex the very same Jimmy Nicholl who lasted a year at Milwall and got them relegated :rotflmao:

And it was the League Cup he won with Raith.

Sorry! League cup. Millwall were in freefall before Nicholl was appointed. He didn't join them till the february of the season they were relegated. The damage was done, and beyond repair, before he joined them.

Why would he be any different here then?