FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

POLL: Time to bin Brew?

SMEE

Time to bin Brew ?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Should he stay or go ?

• Keep Him
    • Sack Him

Are they going through a hard time as well, what about Mo Johnson for ICT :rotflmao: :thumb04:

yeah. dont want to take this off topic so read this article for a good feel of the season. The reporter comes to the pub with us on matchdays and is well respected (fan first, reporter second): http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto...ry/WBsoccerblog

Read it Scotty def not your year in a footballing sense

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You, like at lot of people on here, have been calling for Brew's head since the day he joined.

I have not called for his head from day one, but I do know when enough is enough.

I would love you to give some examples from day one and beyond. I will not say I have always been supportive of him, but certainly not anti-brew from day one. If you believe I have, please substantiate your claims with examples ..... or can your guide dog not work the keyboard.

**** off you Canadian ****.

why the need for rudeness just as someone, well in fact most of the people dont agree with you

You, like at lot of people on here, have been calling for Brew's head since the day he joined.

I have not called for his head from day one, but I do know when enough is enough.

I would love you to give some examples from day one and beyond. I will not say I have always been supportive of him, but certainly not anti-brew from day one. If you believe I have, please substantiate your claims with examples ..... or can your guide dog not work the keyboard.

**** off you Canadian ****.

Ahh, the old "abuse" repsonse when a reasoned and rational question is asked. Well done. very intellectual debating style.

Guest RPFaither

Whoops - I'm in the minority here but what went through my mind when I pressed the 'keep him' button was, " Who do we replace him with?"

Someone mentioned that he wasn't EssPeeEll quality but is there anyone of that 'quality' who'd come to us? I'd still be of a mind to give him a bit longer. Danger would be that there could be a point of no return and any changes would be too late to help. Don't think things will come to that though.

youre kidding yourselves if you think bennett and co will sack brewster in the near future.we'd need to lose at least our next five and be isolated at the foot to even be on their agenda.

in all honesty other than today we've been unlucky in a number of games so far and a change of luck, a couple of results strung together and the picture is different given how tight the league is.

i think criticism of brewsters tactics this season have often been over the top but todays inclusion of proctor ahead of duff was scandelous as is our home record in 2008.clearly we have problems but also were not far off turning some of these defeats into victories.

the players need to have a good look at themselves. too many are inconsistant in their performances, fraser, cowie, tokely and hastings to name but a few

Scotty, far from me to pick you out as i know many others are calling for CB's head BUT to refute your claim that you didn't want him out from day one please read the following from the archives

The only case I want to see for Brewster is one of the 'suit' variety so we could watch it sliding down the luggage belt as he heads for the departure lounge at Dalcross

If you check back as i've done you'll see when you said it.

Oh and by the way if you've divulged info on a blind man then i'm personally disgusted by that, maybe YOU should take the WALK TOO

Scotty, far from me to pick you out as i know many others are calling for CB's head BUT to refute your claim that you didn't want him out from day one please read the following from the archives

The only case I want to see for Brewster is one of the 'suit' variety so we could watch it sliding down the luggage belt as he heads for the departure lounge at Dalcross

If you check back as i've done you'll see when you said it.

Oh and by the way if you've divulged info on a blind man then i'm personally disgusted by that, maybe YOU should take the WALK TOO

i have never been a huge fan of the fact he came back and for one wouldnt be sorry to see him go. not just for today but todays season has been strange from the off. i havent been to a game since the county match but having watched that, seen the highlights and read the reports since then there is a disticnt feeling that something is far from right at the team, i think owever its more than just the manager at fault, i think alot of the players need to take a long hard look at themselves too, far too often now we are seeing players on the park that appear to have no intrest in the game and are passing time.

i for some strange reason clicked stay but i think its probably down to having a replacement lined up first .