FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Merry XMAS

Pele_Is_God

A very Merry Christmas to the girl's and guy's who work so hard throughout the year to keep the wheels at TCS rolling, to the Board, the Players and the Management team. To all the new people I've met this year and all those I've known for quite a while. To all the fans of ICT and all fans of all other teams.

And here's praying for a good New Year. And if anyone wants to buy me a drink I'll be in the Heathmount from 2nd Jan.

Merry xmas to all, hope you all have a great day.

Alex I am sure I will be in there around that time and would be delighted to buy you a drink

Steve

You would be his friend for life if you did that Steve....

But remember Alex is half Scottish, half Irish...

That means he loves a drink but hates paying for it... :rotflmao: :thumb04:

Merry Christmas to one & all!!

A Merry Christmas to all, from those in the East who have already been visited by Santa, to those in the West who'll be tucked up tight when he comes as we all begin ripping open the gifts.

Santa's not far away - Clicky Clicky

Ive been keeping an eye on his movements all night , its so cool :thumb04:

My wee Niece (7 ) keeps phoning to see where he is , last time i checked he was in Sweden :rotflmao: :018:

Merry Xmas to One and All

'Might join you guys on the 2nd for that drink'

Les

Thank you Santa ;) :thumb04: :015: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.

Merry Christmas to one and all. Have a good one. Let's hope Santa is good to us and brings us 3 points on Saturday. :rotflmao:

Wish Santa would get a move on, I'm getting quite tired and he's not been to my house yet. :lol:

I take it that if you are in the Heathmount on the 2nd the drinks will be on you Les!!!!!!! :018:

Have a great time and I hope you have all been good girls and boys so you get lot's of lovely presents.

Laura xxxxx

Merry Christmas.

You know you are getting old when you get excited about receiving a dressing gown! :rotflmao:

Here's hoping 2009 is a fantastic year for ICT

Yeah.. I got a dressng gown AND slippers!!

Maybe they think you're less likely to leave home with these kind of creature comforts... :thumb04:

Edited by Johnboy