FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away Day At Livi

RiG

I will be there. Realistically I don't expect a Top 6 spot at the end of it though it would be nice. I haven't seen us play Livi all season so this is my chance to see the worst team in the league - talk about setting us up for defeat eh? :lol: - but we might send Livi down am I right?

Anyway, I would also like a hat as well :wink:

Can't see this match being as easy as it sounds. Livvy will be out to upset our top six aspirations in revenge for the times we've ruined their season. I just hope our boys have their hearts in this one and have it sewn up by half time.

Can't see this match being as easy as it sounds. Livvy will be out to upset our top six aspirations in revenge for the times we've ruined their season. I just hope our boys have their hearts in this one and have it sewn up by half time.

If they play like they did against Aberdeen in conjunction with the newfound belief that JR seems to have installed at Livi then I can't see us winning :(

We have a spare hat for you RIG. Charlies Angels T-shirts arrived today for the ladies, so it's all go for Saturday.

Of course we'll beat them. We always sail close to the wind, but we seem to have a knack of just scraping by. Believe!!!

Been to Livi twice this year. Lucky to grab a 1-1 draw in the league when fitness eventually told. And then there was the nightmare extra time cup defeat when we really should have won. Pinxten will be a big miss for them and I reckon we can sail home yet again with three points. That is what we have to do and hope the other results go our way.

Cool I'll get the hat on Saturday then and I shall give you the cash for it then as well. Will mess up my hair but I'm making a bit messy myself the now anyway so no real difference! :lol:

I woke up this morning, hungover, but more significantly, in the midst of a remarkably vivid dream.

ICT did the business at Livi, Rangers beat Motherwell 1-0. But we had to wait about 10 minutes glued to our radios for the Aberdeen game to finish. The players stayed on the pitch in anticipation. Final score came through, 0-1, I start the pitch invasion. Having a great time hugging the players and talking shite to them just like when we won Division 1. But suddenly all the stewards are chasing me. Then I woke up!

• 2 years later...