FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

black?

strathyjags

what I heard was that he was out clubbing a few times last week till 4am etc.

and in the heathmount he was being cocky and arrogant and told someone he wasnt going to play the partick thistle game to hamper his chances of signing for hearts early as he'd be cup-tied. This was where he got his shiner.

and that he phoned brewster up at 10pm friday evening telling him he was injured and fell down the stairs.

thats what I heard. whether theres truth in it or not who knows.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and in the heathmount he was being cocky and arrogant and told someone he wasnt going to play the partick thistle game to hamper his chances of signing for hearts early as he'd be cup-tied. This was where he got his shiner.

and that he phoned brewster up at 10pm friday evening telling him he was injured and fell down the stairs.

I also heard that.

I also heard that.

If that is true why was he even in the squad ?

its not me thats claiming it Im just saying what I heard

who knows whats going on in brews head

the guys a nut

maybe he just had black on the bench to show face

had proctor been fit maybe black wouldnt have even been on the bench

who knows why youd have black on your bench with cowie and duncan doing nothing and decide to swap wood for barrowman. should have taken rooney on instead of barrowman there in my opinion. wood for barrowman was such a waste of a sub

neither of them do much

that was for the partick game

Yes I realise that but do you think if he did all that you claimed he would be right back into the squad this week, I doubt it

I really doubt Brewster gives a f*ck so yeah, probably.

ok i know he,s signed for hearts but surely as long as hes at the club he should play,games like yesterday was crying out for him,wheres the logic in keeping him on the bench,especially since duncan was so mince,i have never seen duncan play so bad,and he should of at least been replaced with boarrowload of poo at half time,for black

brewsters that pig headed he would rahter keep black on the bench and risk his job rather than play him and maybe win :rotflmao:

so you have awakened, thank god.

ok i know he,s signed for hearts but surely as long as hes at the club he should play,games like yesterday was crying out for him,wheres the logic in keeping him on the bench,especially since duncan was so mince,i have never seen duncan play so bad,and he should of at least been replaced with boarrowload of poo at half time,for black

brewsters that pig headed he would rahter keep black on the bench and risk his job rather than play him and maybe win :rotflmao:

so you have awakened, thank god.

whats that supposed to mean???????

It was quite funny though when 4 guys at the back of the stand were chanting that he's a w****r, a jambo b*****d etc, and he was just staring them out for ages.

More productive chanting from ICT fans obviously. He might have signed a pre contract deal with Hearts but he is still one of our best players and one of the few who can pass a football. If (when) he goes he will be a massive loss.

Perhaps his commitment to the cause is questionable. He'll be playing SPL next season whatever happens, the other guys won't.

His half-time warm up comprised standing around, and trying to hit the crossbar - a really useful skill for a footballer to develop :rotflmao:

It was quite funny though when 4 guys at the back of the stand were chanting that he's a w****r, a jambo b*****d etc, and he was just staring them out for ages.

HIS COMMITMENT IN QUESTION, that much BREW and him still fall out when blackie tells him there is a problem, and knows he will be dropped, but continues to say anyway. I DONT THINK SO, he is as commited to ICT now as he was at the beginning, we need him to stay up SO BREW, BOARD WHO EVER IF READING THIS USE THE SKILLS WE HAVE TO BETTER OUR CHANCES AND GET RID OF YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND EGO, AT THE MOMENT YOUR EGO IS COSTING US DEARLY.

Perhaps his commitment to the cause is questionable. He'll be playing SPL next season whatever happens, the other guys won't.

His half-time warm up comprised standing around, and trying to hit the crossbar - a really useful skill for a footballer to develop :thumb04:

HIS COMMITMENT IN QUESTION, that much BREW and him still fall out when blackie tells him there is a problem, and knows he will be dropped, but continues to say anyway. I DONT THINK SO, he is as commited to ICT now as he was at the beginning, we need him to stay up SO BREW, BOARD WHO EVER IF READING THIS USE THE SKILLS WE HAVE TO BETTER OUR CHANCES AND GET RID OF YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS AND EGO, AT THE MOMENT YOUR EGO IS COSTING US DEARLY.

I belieive that Brew has been dying to drop Black for a long time as doesnt like the fact that Blackie stands up to him, he couldnt drop him but now that Backie has signed a pre conract he has his excuse

oh stevie if only you knew how close to the truth you are, blackie says it as it is, and to everyone, and that includes himself, one day though, and believe me its not far away.

Ian Black doesnt even want to play for us anymore

I love how he dodged being cup-tied last week and just stood there and he purposely kicked the ball at the crowd/into a caley flag at one point

hes an arrogant little *******

past few seasons he has been brilliant but he has no reason to play for us anymore he doesnt have the same commitment he doesnt give a **** and proved it during his warm-up at half-time

there were fans at the barrier giving him abuse right down the front aswell possibly.

trust me HE DIDN'T DODGE BEING CUP TIED, CAN YOU ADD UP, WAS THIS NOT PART OF THE FALL OUT WITH BREW, TIME WILL TELL.

Where do you get this from? Black hasn't dropped himself. More likely ICT that are protecting his possible transfer fee.

GETTING NEARER, HOWEVER NOT THE WHOLE SCENARIO,

and would you jepordise your dream move home by playing for a relegation bound outfit ?

I KNOW HE WOULD

I also heard that.

If that is true why was he even in the squad ?

EXACTLY, AND TRUST ME I KNOW THIS IS SHYTE,

Thast also what i heard. Was being abusive to the someone in the pub when asked about his caley future and generally causing a disturbance in the pub, saying how he wants to leave, and cant be arsed playing for Brester (understandable) then someone told him he should still play for the club, as he still has a contract, Black then proceded to kick up a fuss, and the guy lamped him one.

Thats your big hero whos 100% committed to the cause!!

But who knows could all be untrue!!!!

Thast also what i heard. Was being abusive to the someone in the pub when asked about his caley future and generally causing a disturbance in the pub, saying how he wants to leave, and cant be arsed playing for Brester (understandable) then someone told him he should still play for the club, as he still has a contract, Black then proceded to kick up a fuss, and the guy lamped him one.

What a c*nt Black is if that's true.

No matter how sh*te the manager is, I believe a player should still be 100% committed as long as he is contracted to his club.

No matter how sh*te the manager is, I believe a player should still be 100% committed as long as he is contracted to his club.

Yes exactly and thats why the anti black chants were started at the half time interval. Especially after just staring into the crowd and what i felt was purposly kicking the ball into the crowd, and then just staring at the crowd and the boys who decided to start the chants against him. Not professinal behaviour in my opinion.

So yes he was a good player, did alot of good things for Caley, but now has to go as i dont think he is 100% commiteted after the storys of the Heathmount.

Yes exactly and thats why the anti black chants were started at the half time interval. Especially after just staring into the crowd and what i felt was purposly kicking the ball into the crowd, and then just staring at the crowd and the boys who decided to start the chants against him. Not professinal behaviour in my opinion.

So yes he was a good player, did alot of good things for Caley, but now has to go as i dont think he is 100% commiteted after the storys of the Heathmount.

While I dont believe the story, even if it is true if we were going to judge those at the club by what goes on in the Heathmount there should be a lot more questioned than just Blackie.

OH i KNOW WHERE HE GOT THE SHINER, WHY DON'T YOU ASK GILLESPIE, HE DID IT AT TRAINING, AS TO THE HEATHMOUNT AND MOUTHING OFF, SHYTE, I CAN TELL YOU THE ONLY ARGUEMENTS OR FIGHTS HE HAS HAD IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS HAVE BEEN WITH BREW, DO I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT, YES, AND AM I HIS BIGGEST FAN? ONE OFF THEM. YES. BUT I AM A BIGGER FAN OF ICT AND BIG ENOUGH TO WANT THE BEST TO PLAY FOR AS LONG AS WE HAVE HIM. CAUSING A DISTURBANCE? BULLSHYTE, BUT IF IT WAS EVEN REMOTLY TRUE THEN DONT WE NEED THE FIRE ON THE PARK, NEVER KNOWN BLACK TO BE IN TROUBLE OFFFFFF THE PARK, HAS ANYONE ELSE.

Certainly something suspicious going on here...probably more to do with IP addresses than the Heathmount.

Anyone prepared to stand up and be named as present during that incident? Fancy naming your sources? Times and dates? Name of the person that punched Black in the supposed Heathmount incident? Thought not.

I wonder what Ralph Milne or Bring Back Bavidge think? Or do we already know. Complete load of bull.

This is the biggest load of the brown stuff I have had the misfortune to read for a while. Your a complete prat believing this BS. Just how much of this crap can this forum hold?.

Blackie's shiner was the result of a unintentional clash in training and it was indeed Dale Gillespie who inflicted the damage.