FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

black?

strathyjags

I wouldnt say biggest fan now,

sounds like your more of a stalker

dale gillespie gave black a shiner? you taking the ****?

capslock.jpg

hahahahaha!

OH DONT GET ME WRONG, IT WASN'T MEANT, DONT BELIEVE GILLI IS THAT BRAVE, BUT YES A FACT, IT DID HAPPEN IN TRAINING, AND BLACK WAS AVAILABLE TO PLAY, AND WASN'T TOLD HE WAS NOT PLAYING OR EVEN BEING CONSIDERED, I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT KICKED NOFF THE ARGUEMENT, BUT WHY DONT WE ASK THE ELUSIVE BOARD OR EVEN BREW OR BETTER STILL BLACKIE HIMSELF TO CLARIFY.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt say biggest fan now,

sounds like your more of a stalker

dale gillespie gave black a shiner? you taking the ****?

capslock.jpg

hahahahaha!

OH DONT GET ME WRONG, IT WASN'T MEANT, DONT BELIEVE GILLI IS THAT BRAVE, BUT YES A FACT, IT DID HAPPEN IN TRAINING, AND BLACK WAS AVAILABLE TO PLAY, AND WASN'T TOLD HE WAS NOT PLAYING OR EVEN BEING CONSIDERED, I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT KICKED NOFF THE ARGUEMENT, BUT WHY DONT WE ASK THE ELUSIVE BOARD OR EVEN BREW OR BETTER STILL BLACKIE HIMSELF TO CLARIFY.

on yersel!

its what I heard I didnt claim it to be true

Oh now, now, now that it has come out dont you feel a little contrite as my wife says, you were insinuating, that it was true, or wern't you, if not I stand corrected.

Fact: To answer it all, he has showed his commitment throughout, every time he is on the park, as to the fall outs with Brew, the last one was last Sunday, BEFORE the game, he was angry at not even being involved, he asked the manager why, as he felt he has been consistent throughout, only to be ignored, he couldn't even answer him, so what is going on, I believe Brew is letting us down badly, as his ego has again taken a huge dent, yet again, Brews reasoning behind t could be that there is ongoing talks with hearts. Whatever the reason, Blackie is still here, and our best or one of our best midfielders,his tactical brain, his passing and reading of the game far exceeds brews anyway so why not use it.

Maybe not an actual fact but the spat between Brew and Black is well known and many fans / players have openly talked about it.

Ian Black is still an ICT player - there is no equal to him in the role of playmaker - he is feisty (and sometimes down rite stoopid) but he is young and still learning. The only reason that he isnt playing is becos Brew wants to belittle and humiliate him - Ian Black is a THREAT to God.

BUT Ian Black clearly doesnt want to play for Brew and it frustates me that my fave player reacts on the pitch in the manner that he does - He should be breaking every muscle / bone in his body to prove Brew wrong. He is playing into Brews hands with his latest lack lustre displays. He is going to Hearts and in his heart he is half way down Gorgie Road already - in my heart he may as well be there.

Why should a new manager even consider him if he isnt part of the future.

Thanks for the memories Ian and goodbye.

dont go getting the wrong idea its what I heard

and another boys have posted on here hearing the same thing.

Im not insinuating that it is true in the least. its all hear say.

what I want to know is where you get your information from.

Wouldn't you like to know, Not yet my friend, but soon, but do me a favour next time think first., question what you hear,

Maybe not an actual fact but the spat between Brew and Black is well known and many fans / players have openly talked about it.

Ian Black is still an ICT player - there is no equal to him in the role of playmaker - he is feisty (and sometimes down rite stoopid) but he is young and still learning. The only reason that he isnt playing is becos Brew wants to belittle and humiliate him - Ian Black is a THREAT to God.

BUT Ian Black clearly doesnt want to play for Brew and it frustates me that my fave player reacts on the pitch in the manner that he does - He should be breaking every muscle / bone in his body to prove Brew wrong. He is playing into Brews hands with his latest lack lustre displays. He is going to Hearts and in his heart he is half way down Gorgie Road already - in my heart he may as well be there.

Why should a new manager even consider him if he isnt part of the future.

Thanks for the memories Ian and goodbye.

IHE, Blackie can only show us what he can do if picked for the squad, why are we allowing Brew to do this to us, he didn't even inform Blackie of the drop, and when Blackie asked why, he was ignored, when he asked again, the fell out , only for Blackie to be fined, again, he is angry at not being given the chance to play, he wants to play, if he had been given a half decent offer to stay, believe me he would have, he loves the game, he dosn't really care who the manager is, he just wants to play, I don't often disagree with you and for the most of this post I agree, but not wanting to play, I can't agree with that, it will be interesting to see what happens on Saturday, don't you think.?

I am told, he was lack lustre because he KNEW he wasn't going to get on, abd a few posts back hit the nail on the head, it is Brews way of humiliating him, and the fans just added to it, he is in poor spirits just now though

If i was the manager i would find it hard to play someone who has signed a contract with another club and knows where they're future lies, i dont think i would be 100% sure they are totally committed on the pitch. I can't attend many games and i've not got any inside information about the situation. But thats just my view on it if i was in that situation.

On the other hand if its true what has been said about Black's attitude towards the fans (kicking the ball at them etc) and that he wasn't making much effort in warming up then i cant see why he would act any different in training, that to me sounds like someone who isn't interested in staying where he is at the moment and his head is now at Hearts.

Black should have played yesterday, simple as that.

Dods never stopped playing when he signed a pre-contract with Dundee Utd and he had a good finish to his season at ICT so why can't Black get the same?

Personally i would have put him in for Duncan yesterday because he was flippin useless. Everything he did just went wrong. Unless Hearts come in with something like 150k for him or if we find a decent replacement then i hope he plays every game between now and the end of the season.

And i think the abuse that some fans directed towards Black at the Hamilton game at Half-time was totally unacceptable.

Edited by ajsict92

It was quite evident from the body language yesterday that Ian was never going to get on the pitch but some fans - not surprisingly - perceived it as Ian not bothering.

If it hadnt been fer Brew - Ian Black would have been our main man - and if he went we would have coined in the spondoolachs. It is yet another reason why Brew should be ousted. But as long as Brew is there - Ian will get the silent treatment. The way ahead fer Ian is to look as if he is playing fer the shirt and not that he is fecked off with Brew.

The boy will play fer Scotland one day - perhaps - if things go as we want - his last game fer ICT could be at Hampden Park.

It was quite evident from the body language yesterday that Ian was never going to get on the pitch but some fans - not surprisingly - perceived it as Ian not bothering.

If it hadnt been fer Brew - Ian Black would have been our main man - and if he went we would have coined in the spondoolachs. It is yet another reason why Brew should be ousted. But as long as Brew is there - Ian will get the silent treatment. The way ahead fer Ian is to look as if he is playing fer the shirt and not that he is fecked off with Brew.

The boy will play fer Scotland one day - perhaps - if things go as we want - his last game fer ICT could be at Hampden Park.

agree entirely, and blackie if you are reading this, TAKE THE ADVICE, play for us, and ICT f*** Brewster, he is as said nothing but a muppet, rise above him.

Nothing like a good old story to get people going!!!!

Black is one of our better players, no doubt about that. And now his commitment is being put into question, which was going to happen no matter what due to the pre contract agreement. He hasnt had a chance yet to show if he is still commited or not, and who know if we will ever see him play for caley again.

So time will tell if he is as professional as Darren Dodds is or if he is just a wee nyaff!!!

If i was the manager i would find it hard to play someone who has signed a contract with another club and knows where they're future lies, i dont think i would be 100% sure they are totally committed on the pitch. I can't attend many games and i've not got any inside information about the situation. But thats just my view on it if i was in that situation.

On the other hand if its true what has been said about Black's attitude towards the fans (kicking the ball at them etc) and that he wasn't making much effort in warming up then i cant see why he would act any different in training, that to me sounds like someone who isn't interested in staying where he is at the moment and his head is now at Hearts.

When I've given in my notice in my job that I'm moving somewhere else, I still put in the work where I am. In fact, I'd be grossly insulted if someone told me they couldn't trust me to do something properly because of something happening in the future.

And yep Dods was exactly the same case. He played for over a season knowing he was going.

Black should have played yesterday, simple as that.

Dods never stopped playing when he signed a pre-contract with Dundee Utd and he had a good finish to his season at ICT so why can't Black get the same?

Personally i would have put him in for Duncan yesterday because he was flippin useless. Everything he did just went wrong. Unless Hearts come in with something like 150k for him or if we find a decent replacement then i hope he plays every game between now and the end of the season.

And i think the abuse that some fans directed towards Black at the Hamilton game at Half-time was totally unacceptable.

Agreed, however, some people are idiots, they believe what they want to believe, I wonder who started these stupid rumours, but spot on with dods, and I believe we can expect the same off Blackie, the sad thing is, is he is surrounded with egotistical maniacs who can see no further than their own erses, no prizes for who I mean.

Working under one nutter (Brewster) and moving onto another clinically insane mad man (Romanov) :thumb04: Whatever has Blackie done to deserve such moves in football.

What do you mean ? Why is Brewster a "nutter" ?

LOL does that really need answering :rotflmao:

just look at what he's been saying in the media for the past god knows how many weeks, he's stuck on the same record every week and he blames everything and one for the problems but himself, the guy needs a feckin shake into the real world.

Working under one nutter (Brewster) and moving onto another clinically insane mad man (Romanov) :thumb04: Whatever has Blackie done to deserve such moves in football.

What do you mean ? Why is Brewster a "nutter" ?

LOL does that really need answering :rotflmao:

just look at what he's been saying in the media for the past god knows how many weeks, he's stuck on the same record every week and he blames everything and one for the problems but himself, the guy needs a feckin shake into the real world.

Sorry - just checking - that is the first (and second) feckin post of yours that I have agreed with.

When I've given in my notice in my job that I'm moving somewhere else, I still put in the work where I am. In fact, I'd be grossly insulted if someone told me they couldn't trust me to do something properly because of something happening in the future.

And yep Dods was exactly the same case. He played for over a season knowing he was going.

I know what you mean and i've probably worded it wrong but in this situation it could be seen that Black wont put in 110% to save the club from the drop because he knows that he will still be playing in the SPL next year. Im not saying that is what is happening but im using it as an example.