FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Survival

Easy quote to make IHE but here goes, I would swap going out of the cup today for three points next time we meet them all day, im sure we will survive, but it goes without saying its gonna be tough.

Lets worry about cup glory next season.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i'll be there till the end. home and away games (might not have a job but got a really nice mum :rotflmao: )

I'll be there. Does anybody else think that subsidised buses for the Falkirk game would be a good investment by the club? It would do the side a lot of good to have as many people behind them as were at Hamilton, with a hopefully better result.

Mon ICT

I'll be there. Does anybody else think that subsidised buses for the Falkirk game would be a good investment by the club? It would do the side a lot of good to have as many people behind them as were at Hamilton, with a hopefully better result.

Mon ICT

Good idea about the buses - It would give the muppets another chance to save face.

Mon ICT

Good idea about the buses - It would give the muppets another chance to save face.

Them saving face is the last thing on my mind. Just want to see ICT do well

We may have done ourselves a favor getting beat today!.

John Hughes is on a sticky wicket at Falkirk, the board backed him this week (usually a bad sign!!) but as long as they are in the Cup, surely the Falkirk board will have to stick by him...

He has lost the plot, I'm far less worried about a Hughes, Falkirk side fighting to stay up than if they got rid this week appoint a new man and get a new manager bounce.

Graham

Edited by kiltarlity

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I agree Muir-Jaggie...You do have a very nice mum. :thumb04:

i know, your booked in for thrusday at 9:00pm :rotflmao: dont be late now!!!

Guest birdog

Well we blew a big chance today but at least now we have to focus on survival. The next two games are now as big as we have ever had in our history. I'll be there - will you ?

This is a case of all on board the HMS Sneck and all hands to the pumps - I BELIEVE.

I will be at TCS next week but return to work after that. BELIEVE me if I can come up with a good sick-line for the Falkirk game I will gladly buy you a pint before the match. You know what, the resurrection of the "BELIEVE" motto coincides the resurrection of the excitement and enjoyment of our Championship run in and I BELIEVE that the atmosphere at TCS is also starting to reflect this fact. Thank you Commodore Captain Terry of the HMS Sneck once again WE BELIEVE.

I will be there!! Home and away!!

The boys need that backing! Would have liked to have been there yesterday after being at Ibrox, but had a gig.

TCS on saturday and Westfield the 21st....Cannot wait!!