Terry To Stay

Guest Caleylass

Terry Butcher got a 2 page spread in the Daily Record today. Just got a chance to pick it up just now. There is also a little bit about Fraser wanting to keep us up.

Its also nice to see that the Media actually write about us because i have noticed on TV, RADIO, PAPERS ETC, only get a little bit of airtime/article. It seems to me that the media really hates us. I first started thinking this on the Jim Trayner show when some caley fan phoned in.

Did McLeish know just do it with birmingham city??? They went down and now there on there way back up. Was big ECK the manager when they went down?? I cant remember lol. (i know its not the SPL but it can happen for some teams)

Yeah he did, very similar situation too - a slim chance of keeping the team up but not to be. Although Hibs walked the 1st div, Brum scraped it. Not that that matters - promotion is promotion.

With one to go - says it all:

TOTAL P 37 W 10 D 7 L 20 F 37 A 57 GD -20 PTS 37

BUTCHER P 14 W 5 D 5 L 4 F 14 A 14 GD 0 PTS 20

BREWSTER P 23 W 5 D 2 L 16 F 23 A 43 GD -20 PTS 17

An earlier appointment and I don't think it would have come down to the last day - hopefully TB can make it win number 6 so he can enjoy his second season in the SPL