FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What Are The Chances?

davieB

Any hope of Foran, Kerr, or Morais sticking around? Of the three, Morais seems the least likely as I'm sure he'll get better offers. He has said he enjoys it up here though.

Foran and Kerr obviously have a close connection with Butcher, so I don't think there's any certainty they'll be away.

I'd love us to hang on to these three, they bring something different to the team. Next season is going to be tough, and while it'll be good to see some of the youngsters coming through, they'll need a good few experienced old heads around them.

None of us have a clue what's going to happen. It's up to the players who are willing to take a drop in wages ad stick by Butcher in the hope of bouncing straight back up. Anything could happen, I could see all three staying OR leaving... Only time will tell.

None of us have a clue what's going to happen. It's up to the players who are willing to take a drop in wages ad stick by Butcher in the hope of bouncing straight back up. Anything could happen, I could see all three staying OR leaving... Only time will tell.

I would hope that Foran and Kerr stay, and think they might. Of the others, I would see Morais, Pavels and possibly Odiambo going, or at least being in demand. All three will be losses. Of the others, I cant see any going that I wold despair about.

Going: Fraser, 1 left-back (probably Byrne) Morais, Black , Mihadjuks , Gatheuissi , Esson, Foran , Odhiambo , Kerr ,

Team next season

-------------------New Goalkeeper------------------

----Proctor-----Tokely------Munro------Djebi-Zadi-------

----Imrie------Duncan-----Vigurs-------McBain--------

------------Barrowman------Rooney-------------

Subs: McNulty Duff McGuire Hastings Sutherland Gillespie Wood

Doesn't look too bleak does it? we will probably get in a couple midfielders aswell

odhiambo is one of butchers boys too

hopefully he'll stay he has pace and looks a good prospect and playing in the SFL will probablytoughen him up a bit.

I doubt it he's 19, his contract runs out, he is fast hardworking and rarely misses a pass

Going: Fraser, 1 left-back (probably Byrne) Morais, Black , Mihadjuks , Gatheuissi , Esson, Foran , Odhiambo , Kerr ,

Team next season

Doesn't look too bleak does it? we will probably get in a couple midfielders aswell

Thats a pretty good team on paper :) but in real life :023:

Team next season

no depth to the squad plus i think vigurs will move on.

A Dundee mate of mine says that they are interested in Kerr and Foran. Since they have money to burn and the two are out of contract, I think they would go if offered more money. Aberdeen wanted Foran at the start of the season but couldn't match his wage demands - could they come back in for him? Who knows. We will have to wait and see.

Since they have money to burn and the two are out of contract, I think they would go if offered more money. Aberdeen wanted Foran at the start of the season but couldn't match his wage demands

So how did we get him??? :blink:

Team next season

no depth to the squad plus i think vigurs will move on.

I suspect you'll be right about this. Under Brewster this season he was one of our most effective players and he must be frustrated at having dropped out of the picture completely under TB. Any lower SPL manager who watched him in the first months of the season would probably think he is worth a punt under freedom of contract. Why would he stay to be a squad player in the first division with a manager who doesn't seem to rate him when he might have the chance to be, at the very least, a squad player in the SPL?

Edited to add: I wouldn't be surprised if we received a couple of offers for Imrie either, and I think the board would find them hard to turn down. I know he divides the supporters on here and I think he had a poor game yesterday, but other teams do seem to have noticed him: the Hearts supporters were very positive when he was linked with them, and St Mirren and Killie supporters have also spoken very positively of him. Imrie clearly believes he is SPL standard, given the way he was touting himself for a Scotland 'B' call-up a couple of months ago.

Edited by alternative maryhill

Foran is to good for us to hang on to. Kerr will stay i reckon. imrie may well go because he is he best player in the world ever, or at least thats what he thinks. I hope Lionel stays. I reckon he owes us! Morias will be away.

If we could keep Kerr and Vigurs and play them in CM next season that will be very very good for us. Foran LM and Imrie RM, then I would be delighted.

Barrowman and Rooney up top would be superb also.

Play Imrie on the left and Foran on the right

Kerr and Foran are must keeps.

Morais i can live without as he is good sometimes and anonymous other times.

Pavels is a must keep as well but i doubt he will stay.

Would like to see if Lionel could crack it in division 1.

Kerr and Foran are must keeps.

Morais i can live without as he is good sometimes and anonymous other times.

Pavels is a must keep as well but i doubt he will stay.

Would like to see if Lionel could crack it in division 1.

The SPL was a walk in the park for the lad, so i dont see the 1st division being any problem :angry:

The SPL was a walk in the park for the lad, so i dont see the 1st division being any problem :angry:

Is this a joke? Lionel is one of the reasons we've been relegated! Just cast your mind back over the last few months and count up how many goals have come from someone getting the better of him and putting a good cross in. Lionel must go!

Is this a joke? Lionel is one of the reasons we've been relegated! Just cast your mind back over the last few months and count up how many goals have come from someone getting the better of him and putting a good cross in. Lionel must go!

Of course its a joke! hence the wee face haha

I completely agree with you, if it wasnt for all his mistakes our goal difference wouldnt have been bad as it ended up being and we wouldnt have lost so many points lol.....................Its his fault we've been relegated :angry:

Edited by RowdyBey

If people think Foran, Kerr and Morais are staying then they are kidding themselves. Mind you, some folk thought Ian Black would stay with us if we avoided relegation.

Of the three maybe Morais might stay with us but Foran will be off as soon as he has worked his way through the Inverness ladies :blink: