FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Most Of The Squad

Came stumbling out of Love2Love last night at closing time, Barrowman and Foran aparently were looking very full of themselves and being cocky as anything.

Would've thought that they would all maybe just stay in and try and resist from going out in public like that for a wee while.

But they are out every Tuesday and Saturday nearly and after a relegation on the same day, don't think its very professional if i'm honest.

Especially from players like Barrowman who did nothing for us this year except harm our finances.

Came stumbling out of Love2Love last night at closing time, Barrowman and Foran aparently were looking very full of themselves and being cocky as anything.

Would've thought that they would all maybe just stay in and try and resist from going out in public like that for a wee while.

But they are out every Tuesday and Saturday nearly and after a relegation on the same day, don't think its very professional if i'm honest.

Especially from players like Barrowman who did nothing for us this year except harm our finances.

The players have wednesdays off so tuesday is a night for them to go out drinking. BEING COCKY? remember there football players there always cocky

I'm not saying they can't have a life at all.

I'm just making a point that players like Barrowman who have done nothing for us this season, the highest paid player at the club, where does that money come from - fans. On the day we get relegated to the 1st division he is out acting the big man spending money that fans have given to the club.

Just maybe they could've given it a few days before going out on the lash in town seeing as thats the season finished. Thats my opinion.

It wasn't me that saw them Alex so get your facts right.

Rosscoe.....what i get from your post....is an obvious underlying dislike of barrowman. The guy has had to practice restraint since prob July last year. Its been a long stressful season for ALL ICT players. their job ended for about 5 weeks at the final whistle yesterday afternoon, time to let off some steam for them

Would it have been a problem had it been one of your more favoured players? I am guessing not somehow

I don't think any of the squad should've been out last night. Yes, it's now their holidays and they can do what they want, but if I was the Manager I would've been saying just give it a few nights before you go out and get steaming.

But I'm not the Manager and I'm just voicing my opinion on it.

I don't like Barrowman your right, but I do like Foran and some of the other lads that were out last night.

Every player in our team was gutted at the defeat yesterday and at the position they now find themselves in. Had we survived they'd all likely be flying of on Monday for a well earned break. As it is none of them know what the future holds for them. They will have to come in and discuss their futures. They'll have to figure out wher the next paycheck is coming from. Their whole future is now on the line. Why shouldn't they just get smashed one night.

The one and only thing that annoys a few of us is that they chose to go out on the town when they could have joined one or two of their colleagues and faced their support.

The one and only thing that annoys a few of us is that they chose to go out on the town when they could have joined one or two of their colleagues and faced their support.

How was there something on last night?

Thats even worse if there was.

Barrowload and Foran can do what ever they want. They are adults. Im a bit gutted they were in love to love though, such a **** club.

The season was over yesterday at 5, even if we all thought that it really finished at hamilton back in January. Your mate should have bought Foran a pint and patted him on the back for his effort.

The nanny state! This is the best way to get disappointment out of the system. They gave everything in the first half yesterday. Yogi had his boys pumped up for the second half. Players do not like losing and towards the end our lads tried for the equaliser. Mallo was fantastic in the first half.

Let all the players get this season out of their system and for those ready for the fight return to pre season wheneverr that may be. The more players enjoy Inverness the more likely they will say longer. Mike Fraser now has Motherwell for his social life. Even his dog may object.

These players are paid sportsmen, so the point Ross is making is that they probably shouldn't be going out getting hammered when in Barrowman's case they don't seem to work hard enough. They should be striving to keep up their fitness to their best ability and going out the night they are relegated can be seen as a kick in the teeth to some fans becasue, if they worked more on their fitness they could have kept the club up.

the season finished yesterday when we got relegated so training was the last thing on there minds it was getting drunk to forget like i will tonight again

Edited by caleyblue

I think the sentiment behind this thread is that alcohol was required to face the fans. Didn't see either of this 2 coming over to the fans at the end yesterday. When watching the premership teams this afternoon the relegated teams seemed to appreciate the support the fans had given the team throughout the season and said thank you despite their own disappointment

Resist going out in public ! I Dont think so , its not like theyve commited a crime !

Get a life roscoe23

I agree with rosscoe on this one - If they had actually worked their feckin pans off in the last two games and got on the score sheet they would have had a reason to "party" - Clearly two players who either think that they wont be here next season or who think that they are certs - My view - GET TAE FECK and take some of the incompetent, over paid useless muppets wiv ya.

Imrie wasn't there. He was supposed to be out drinking with them as well..........but he missed the bar completely !! :015:

:blink:

Drnks allowed...

Roscoe - 8 pints and a dram

Foran - four pints and two drams and a packet of scampi fries

Odiambo - Cuba Libra (x5)

Foran - Sherry/dry/x2

Barrowman - ditchwater and champagne, neither shaken nor stirren

Rest of the lads - two pints, bag of chips and taxi home

Mind how ye go