FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When We Play In Dingwall

DALNEIGHCALEY

How about individual tributes to former ICT folk now over the bridge??

"Big Yellow Taxi" by Joni Mitchell ???

"It don't matter if you're black or white" by Michael Jackson

"Gypsies in the Wood"

I would have mentioned "the Drugs dont work" by The Verve too, but we can reserve that for a different fixture next season.

Och, it's all a wee bit of banter at the end of the day. so long as we take 12 points from 12 against them i'll be happy. Would be excellent to dump them out of all 3 cup comps too, as well as seeing them relegated whilst we head back to the SPHell... :party01:

Ill just go for the usual bloodhound gang level of subtelty - "I hope you die" seems appropriate. I would say listen to the CB references in the lyrics, but the mods would get me into trouble so I won't.

Guest SPECKY

Ross County are obsessed with ICT. It's a bit sad really.

There are more threads, since May 1st, on your forum discussing County than the other way round. You igorant, inbred, dump dwelling ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now **** off and think of something original to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest birdog

There are more threads, since May 1st, on your forum discussing County than the other way round. You igorant, inbred, dump dwelling ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now **** off and think of something original to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are more threads on here discussing C*unty than your forum has had the whole of last season, now **** off.

The obsession continues :(

:(

What a classic!

Do you know its bad grammer to use more than 1 exclamation mark?

Exclamation marks are actually punctuation. So are apostrophes - like the one you've missed out of "it's". Then of course there's spelling... where common errors include writing "grammer" instead of "grammar".

To easy....

That would be class but I doubt our announcer would want to incur the wrath of his employers so it'll probably be Runrig or some such garbage .

The old reverse psychology.....try as you might, I'm not playing Runrig for you :rolleyes:

The only reason you **** ***** come on our forum is, beacause you couldnt even string a single thread together on your own forum, so it got shut down :lol: :P :015: :015: :015: :015: