FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

When We Play In Dingwall

DALNEIGHCALEY

I'm hearing the County stadium announcer has a "special" song for us to run out to ! Do you think our announcer has the guts to retaliate ? There's about 30 of us who have our own visual and topical wind up ready for the trip to Dingwall , should be fun :lol:

Close , its " Welcome home " as in welcome back to the SFl . I'm sure we can do better when they play at our place . B)

i guessed that... humm what tune to play..... Ugly Kid Joe, I hate everything about you...as they run out

something gay has got to be played when county are coming out from the tunnel

Barbie Girl?

something Gay... What you trying to hint at there wee man? hummmm

something gay has got to be played when county are coming out from the tunnel

Barbie Girl?

something Gay... What you trying to hint at there wee man? hummmm

Anything from my ipod would be great :lol:

ko

Am not hinting anything :rolleyes: and wee man B)

It's just embarrassing when stadium announcers try and be funny. It would be typical of County, due to their long fermenting hatred of us, to pull this sort of pish out.

Best thing to do is for our team to pump them and our fans to point and laugh. I am looking forward to the 9am train to Dingwall though.

Beating these ******** is good enough for me tbh. So i think we should concentrate more on beating them than getting a song for THEM! But if we are to play a song it should me Monster and then Turn the volume down so Brewster can hear us sing "Is it Craig Brewster?"

Edited by themann4thejob
removed abuse