FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Direct Debit Form For Season Tickets

RiG

Hello,

Not sure how many others are / were in this boat but I never received the DD form that should have come with other renewal information that was sent out by the club to season ticket holders. I got in touch with the club yesterday and they have sent me out a form for me to complete and return back to them so I can now pay by DD. Good stuff!

No real point to this post (like the majority of mine I suppose!) but simply if you didn't get a DD form just give the club a shout and they will send you one out. In this current climate I think a fair few folk might make use of it.

Love x

Edited by RiG

Andrina said she had filled in some stuff for me so provided they aren't super personal details then I see no reason why that couldn't be done. I could scan it tonight or tomorrow for you.

Guest birdog

Being thick here maybe but do I need to fill in a separate form for me and each of my boys?

No, just total up the amount and put the total in the box marked "cost of ticket" or something like that, I had three tickets on 1 form, otherwise you will get the service charge on each ticket.

Edited for punctuation.

Edited by birdog