FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mark Brown

CaleyMad

Hibernian are intrested in Celtic 2nd Choice Goalkeeper and former inverness star, Mark Brown

BBC LINK

Edited by caleymad

Hibs want him on a free but it is thought Celtic want a fee for him, so he could well be staying at Celtic

He will be wanting out of celtic now since Lukasz has arrived. Did celtic know sign a keeper from the USA a few months ago aswel? If he loves football he will jump at the chance off playing first team football instead of sitting at home on match days since he wont be on the bench.

Hibs want him on a free but it is thought Celtic want a fee for him, so he could well be staying at Celtic

He will be wanting out of celtic now since Lukasz has arrived. Did celtic know sign a keeper from the USA a few months ago aswel? If he loves football he will jump at the chance off playing first team football instead of sitting at home on match days since he wont be on the bench.

Great point. But although Mark Brown will probably jump at the chance, i dont think Celtic will give him away. For example, Riordan never got a game but he was sold for ?1,000,000.

Celtic and Rangers are just money makers and wouldnt even let anyone have anything for free.

Great point. But although Mark Brown will probably jump at the chance, i dont think Celtic will give him away. For example, Riordan never got a game but he was sold for ?1,000,000.

Celtic and Rangers are just money makers and wouldnt even let anyone have anything for free.

Riordan was sold for a million? I seriously doubt Hibs could stretch to that fee.

Hibs could be a really good team and win alot more stuff if they only had a good keeper. Past 5 years all there keepers have being sh*t

Gordon Marshall has been Hibs goalkeeping coach for around the past 5 years and they've just sacked him!

Riordan was sold for a million? I seriously doubt Hibs could stretch to that fee.

He was sold for ?300,000