FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ball Control

Renegade

I went cos Terry wanted to keep me out of the lights fer a while - He was getting concerned about my warning levels. The only ball control that I exercised was during my morning stroll across the Nudist Beach on the Masapolomas Dunes. Well with all the partying I had to find a way of keeping my pecker up.

Will show you and yer missus the snaps tomorrow.

Is it just me do most of the ICT team are completely unable to control the ball? Most of them, when the ball comes to them, it just pings often and they seem to be unable to trap it and control it at all. A couple know and have known how to do it. Barry Robson could do it, Black could do it and from the current line up, Cox seems pretty capable of controlling it pretty well. The rest seem know hee haw about what to do. It's about time they started practicing this at training. Discuss.

crystal meth or crack cocaine... What exactly is your drug of choice?

I wish you and all the other boo boys would **** off.

I'm with old Renny on this oone. Shocking control throughout. It must be one of the easiest things to practice, trap the ball and keep it at yer feet. Why I remember the days when Robson would pick up a Bobby Mann punt on his toe, kill it dead, without breaking stride...can we sign both of these Div 1 heroes please, again.

today the control was pretty poor. at one point in the second half for about 5mins the team could not get the ball under control, poor touches stray passes etc. surely this is basic stuff worked on in training?

This is basic stuff. It's not what they should be working on in training as they should already have these basic skills if they are playing at this level. The worrying thing is that TB has brought players in who don't appear to have these basic skills and if they don't have them now, they never will. I'm worried.

The whole thing sounds so disjointed and without the framework of knowing where this team is expected by the Manager to be going that the staff At the Hall in Fort George have been talking.

I will have to get along soon to calm them all down. And I will let TB know that a wee chat round the Spy ring table will be regarded as both imminent, immanent and expected to take place within days...... :thumb01n:

And if Manfer does not like it ,well.."eh don't care"

Is it just me or is it mainly the boys Butcher brought in that canna control a ball?

From what I've seen, bar Cox and Hayes, most of Butcher's signings have been pretty poor.

Even though he has impressed overall, i think Hayes looks very poor at times, though Cox is a real stand out.

Pretty poor isnt how i would put it....*****...Now that sounds about right!

Is it just me or is it mainly the boys Butcher brought in that canna control a ball?

From what I've seen, bar Cox and Hayes, most of Butcher's signings have been pretty poor.

You truly are ignorant.

Edited by Yngwie
Language

Dont get me started on that lazy goal scoring Forward sanchez......

You truly are ignorant.

Care to explain how I am "ignorant"?

I take it though, one of the reasons is that I refuse to believe that Butcher's isn't some God-like figure that you think he is.

I've only been to Morton and saturdays game but after seeing the performance at Airdrie i now also agree that ball control may be a problem. At times it looked like we were for the take. Balls were bouncing off feet and others were missing touches altogether.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

You truly are ignorant.

BridgeAndCastle rather than just slagging people off, why don't you explain why you disagree with them.

Tell you what, after seeing the players on saturday, this thread isnt too far from the truth. Makes it more evident that we cant touch and pass the ball, goes for alot of players. And Airdrie were quick to close us down.