FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hms Sneck.....

HmsSneckTravel

The good ship HMS Sneck has finally upd anchor and is making her way to the Alba Cup Final.

Very limited number of seats available for travel on that eventful day.

If you want to go with us pm the captain and leave contact details - name, mobile number and email addy.

Looking forward to a day out with the Double Sneckers :-)

I am proud to formally accept the role of Honorary Admiral to sail proudly on the little craft which will be launched in the memory of the HMS Sneck, in order to transport a specially selected crew to Perth on the morning of Sunday 22nd November 2009. We are also hopeful that the official launch ceremony will be performedl by one of the Muppets - but we will have to persuade him to dress up in a Champagne Bottle outfit and allow us to tie him to a rope and fire him at the poop deck from the other side of the Canal.

The vessel will sail from the site of the Bothan Bar of the Muirtown Motel, traverse down past the glorious memories of the Howden End and will even pay homage to the Jeggies with a pick up point at the site of the old Kingsmills Park - which has wonderful memories for most of us - especially watching the Main Stand burn down.

It is hoped that the crew members will consist of Internutters, the MOB, the BENI and the SESH - and the vessel will be met in Perth by former members of the HMS Sneck to form a Memorial Service in a local hostelry.

The vessel will be built at the Galaxy Garage shipyards and as it is sponsored by the family of Sir Francis Chichester - it will be dubbed "GYPSY MOTH V". The fusilage will cunningly resemble a bus and its make will be classified as a Double Snecker Bus Model.

All volunteers are reminded that this may be an epic voyage where we will face a lot of wind, turbulence, splashes on our trousers, high teas, Mexican waves - but extra rum rations will be available.

To commemorate the occasion a Cup Final Song will be released by the Billy Nelson Band and the Innes Gospel Choir - and will be recorded in the world famous Man4TheJob Recording Studios in South Kessock.

I have also gained permission to allow this forum to have a preview of the lyrics and this may still be No 1 at Xmas:

Get on board! Get on board! Come and sail with the Double Sneckers

Take a six pack for a journey, on our double Snecker Cup Final bus.

Ring the bell (ding ding), Toot the horn (honk honk),

When you ride with the Double Sneckers.

Fun and laughter is what we're after, on our double(vodka), double(whisky), double(Stiffy) Snecker bus.

More details in the near future.

Well I'm not wasting that effort - plus I need a berth fer Saturday nite - and it aint going to be in a dry dock !!!

I am proud to formally accept the role of Honorary Admiral to sail proudly on the little craft which will be launched in the memory of the HMS Sneck, in order to transport a specially selected crew to Perth on the morning of Sunday 22nd November 2009. We are also hopeful that the official launch ceremony will be performedl by one of the Muppets - but we will have to persuade him to dress up in a Champagne Bottle outfit and allow us to tie him to a rope and fire him at the poop deck from the other side of the Canal.

The vessel will sail from the site of the Bothan Bar of the Muirtown Motel, traverse down past the glorious memories of the Howden End and will even pay homage to the Jeggies with a pick up point at the site of the old Kingsmills Park - which has wonderful memories for most of us - especially watching the Main Stand burn down.

It is hoped that the crew members will consist of Internutters, the MOB, the BENI and the SESH - and the vessel will be met in Perth by former members of the HMS Sneck to form a Memorial Service in a local hostelry.

The vessel will be built at the Galaxy Garage shipyards and as it is sponsored by the family of Sir Francis Chichester - it will be dubbed "GYPSY MOTH V". The fusilage will cunningly resemble a bus and its make will be classified as a Double Snecker Bus Model.

All volunteers are reminded that this may be an epic voyage where we will face a lot of wind, turbulence, splashes on our trousers, high teas, Mexican waves - but extra rum rations will be available.

To commemorate the occasion a Cup Final Song will be released by the Billy Nelson Band and the Innes Gospel Choir - and will be recorded in the world famous Man4TheJob Recording Studios in South Kessock.

I have also gained permission to allow this forum to have a preview of the lyrics and this may still be No 1 at Xmas:

Get on board! Get on board! Come and sail with the Double Sneckers

Take a six pack for a journey, on our double Snecker Cup Final bus.

Ring the bell (ding ding), Toot the horn (honk honk),

When you ride with the Double Sneckers.

Fun and laughter is what we're after, on our double(vodka), double(whisky), double(Stiffy) Snecker bus.

More details in the near future.

Well I'm not wasting that effort - plus I need a berth fer Saturday nite - and it aint going to be in a dry dock !!!

And that was to the tune off????? can u send me a copy might be good for pre flight intro!!! confuse the Latvians & Russians!!!

Edited by latviaman