FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We Have No Scouting System!

RiG

It makes our achievement of getting to the SPL even more impressive... with Parkie's eye for talent and some scouts alongside him hopefully we will produce some real talent at ICT.  Glad that CC is doing something about it hopefully he can get the team into an proper SPL outfit!!

CC's right to be addressing the fact there isn't much by way of a scouting system in place, but let's not forget that having a bunch of largely home grown players in your squad works wonders for team spirit....

You can't go out and buy a good team spirit - that has to come from within.....

Somebody should try & explain that to Scumdee United.....

That's not the only shock admission from the P&J.  According to their club info section, Craig Brewster is our manager, and our record attendance is 6290.....  :017:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

No Scouts? so how did we make it from The Highland League to the SPL in ten years? do we need them? not being arrogant here just stating a fact.

We definitely need them!  We might have one season left in Wilson, Roscoe is looking quite a bit of pace at the moment.

Sadly, we can't rely on the old favourites for the next couple of seasons.  We need to know there's new blood coming through !!!!!! 

If we had a Scout, he could get out there and find them for us!

Mrs PB

x

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Point takem Mrs P but don't forget we have Ross County next door who have supplied past  and present players.

I sincerely hope that's alcohol talking young fella !! Did'nt make it today due to work commitments...........but the last word there sums up the incumbent...........unquestionable and IMHO still at least a couple of years short of the bin !!

The use of Scumdee in reference to Dundee United is bothering me.

We talk about cutting out abuse from one poster to another since we are supposed to be trying to heighten the tone of the communications because we are progressing up the Leagues  and we are trying to encourage families and youngsters to associate more closely with the club.

So what about referring to clubs by their proper name? Some posters may not like C Brewster or one or two players but the club itself goes way back and to refer to the club  in this way is unreasonable and abusive even if the use of the word scum is probably more thoughtless than vicious. What about scunner-Dee instead?

Eh :011:?

I sincerely hope that's alcohol talking young fella !! Did'nt make it today due to work commitments...........but the last word there sums up the incumbent...........unquestionable and IMHO still at least a couple of years short of the bin !!

I stand by what I say. Tokley still looks well off the pace and that was another poor performance. We can't let the fact that he has been here for x number of seasons cliud our opinions of him. He is not that good and if Wyness had played as bad as Tokely did today people would be instantly calling for him to be dropped. Why is it not the same for Rosscoe?

Don't get me wrong he is a decent enough player for us but he was well off form and should not be immune from being replaced though the fact that we have sold both our cover right backs might simply add to that theory.

Guest Cotter

The reason he left forres was because the chairman that had the money left leaving forres with big wages to pay for paterson & players.

Guest kingkojak

i knew that forres didnt have any money to match pele's ambition and so he fecked off - wish grassa would give him a scouting /coaching job.  hed be perfect guy to bring players in and coach the youngsters - am sure ICT could  afford to pay him a better wage than huntly

Guest Cotter

My plumber mate says he was on 25k for part time. Would turn up at 2ish before the game ,then spend most times using his mobile to contact the bookies.