FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell Pre Match Drinks

Joonya

I shall be headin down for this game on the train in the morning, and i think I am due into motherwell for around 1.30pm

anyone else headin the game and know a decent enough meetin point for pre-and-post match refreshments?

Should be an entertaining fixture. From what i have seen this season (which by the way, i have not seen us loose) we have prefromed well more in the second half. if we are able to go in half time in the lead, i can see us goin on to our first win of the campaign.

Jack Daniels bar is the usual one for Motherwell games, about a ten minute walk to the away end at Fir Park.

They have seperate bars for home and away, Sky TV and fast food. Pretty big bar so plenty room.

Is anyone else gettin the train at 0755 off inverness? change at edinburgh for mothwell?

there is also a 0920 but gets into motherwell for half 1 - not much time for drinky-poos.

I shall meet all in jd's before and after the game.... train home is 6:15 via edin