FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

And Macswegan was where ?????????????

Guest Jock Watt

Guest Sandy Cromarty

It's a fair question Jock and as you rightly point out he wasn't even on the bench, so what was Charlie thinking about when he took him on?

I totally understand, but you can't be shouting the guy is crap and should never be in the team etc one minute then complaining he's not the next!!!

The problem in understanding lies with those who fail to see the fact that he was signed as cover and as stated above, may not be match fit.  If we were to base our squad on not signing people unless they go on the teamsheet then we would be working from a squad of no more than 18 players.

I totally understand, but you can't be shouting the guy is crap and should never be in the team etc one minute then complaining he's not the next!!!

I'm not. I still maintain he is gash and I am perfectly happy he wasn't there on Saturday  :001:

Guest Jock Watt

I wasn't complaining, just asking a simple question from the other side of the world!

It had occurred to me that having had such an easy win against the Well, if he had played just a wee while he might have scored a goal and increased his confidence in his recovery!

He was on the radio this morning, saying that his match fitness was getting there having now played 3 games in 2 weeks.  He is hoping for a chance in the first team soon.  (Off the bench on Saturday possibly).  Think that would be a good idea depending on how the game is going as he will be a relatively unknown quantity to the Utd team.  Seems he had quite a good game for the reserves last night.