Ross County -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Couldn't make the journey today. Work tonight. Doesn't sound like I am missing much.

First time I have had the pleasure of Moray Firth radio though........................something else!!!

sounded a great game tbf

Sorry!!! but are you all happy with 2n'd best... 3 points today would have made a great deal of difference, but, now you all are happy with 1 point..

Get real ...we haven't got players capable of scoring goals without good support Yes know Rooney is good but as I said!!

If you are going home to sness tonight happy because you drew the Tinks, think on!! but i will drink myHennesy tonight, and hope the master tactitian gets his act together, in my dreams!!

Fairly defensive line-up today, so not too bad.

Latviaman - you have to remember that Ross County have been above us all season. Players like Brittain and Vigurs have been good signings on a decent base. We can't expect to just go over the bridge and beat them. We're a top end SFL1 title challenging club...but so are they.

Although we'd all say we want ICT to be in that 7th place in the SPL we got so many years ago, hasn't the relegation battle and this season's title race been more exciting?

0-0 was a good result for us - especially with how we played in the first half, according to the radio. All the other games went our way as well, with the exception of Dunfermline.

True, it would have been good to get 3 points, but since we have lost to County twice this season in the league and Dundee lost today, I will take the draw. County have Hibs and Dundee before we play them again so maybe they will be tired after 2 big games and we can take advantage in the next derby.

I am happy with a point due to the other results in the division but the performance today was dire. There was a good spell in the second half for 10-15 mins or so but in truth, we were lucky to come away with a 0-0. Long ball football for 80 minutes and it was boring to watch, county were the better side and will probably feel that they should have won.

We are lucky not to have lost ground today but if that sort of performance continues then you can kiss promotion goodbye!

Great result when you take into consideration all the other scores in the division

sort of glad I didn't travel up for it because watching the results coming in at the pub was torcher enough .. great to see Qos, Dundee, Partick all with loses though...

:lol::blink::lol:

I am happy with a point due to the other results in the division but the performance today was dire. There was a good spell in the second half for 10-15 mins or so but in truth, we were lucky to come away with a 0-0. Long ball football for 80 minutes and it was boring to watch, county were the better side and will probably feel that they should have won.

We are lucky not to have lost ground today but if that sort of performance continues then you can kiss promotion goodbye!

Pretty much how I see it. Apart from one chance in the second half we were second best all over the park today. We'll be the happier with a point.

Great result for us with Dundee losing. Wonder what odds you would have gotten on that before the game!?

Good to see I got a response.. at last.. but as I said the ball in the back of the net counts and apart from Rooneys recent heroics, honestly we have been lacking, so Foran is out.. one man does not make a team.

So I will await the next game with interest will be in Sneck for the last game, you can recognise me from my SMILE, cause going to the Innes first, arrive Friday then, Glesgow train it to sneck and then back Sat night early air Baltic flight home, hope they let me on pissed!!!

As not in charge , will maintain a low profile....

Edited by latviaman