FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

SPL Number Printing Inverness

MissICT

I was at Double-tee today hoping to get printing on my new home top however I was disapointed to find out that he's not getting in SPL numbers :_thumbdown:

Anyone know where I can get printing on my top either in the Inverness area or in Glasgow?

Thanks.

I'm not big on names of shops but is this the wee place in the victorian market?

Yes

All my numbers were done at that shop in the Victorian Market. My wife was in Inverness in May and managed to get the numbers added to my shirt.

I was at Double-tee today hoping to get printing on my new home top however I was disapointed to find out that he's not getting in SPL numbers :_thumbdown:

Anyone know where I can get printing on my top either in the Inverness area or in Glasgow?

Thanks.

I'm not big on names of shops but is this the wee place in the victorian market?

Yes

All my numbers were done at that shop in the Victorian Market. My wife was in Inverness in May and managed to get the numbers added to my shirt.

The only place I can find who are happy to print your tops with SPL lettering is the Celtic shop in Eastgate. They have them in stock and charge ?6 per name and ?6 per number (even if it's a double number eg 14)

Unfortunately we do not have the facilities to do this in house at the moment.

Hope this helps

• Agree 1

The only place I can find who are happy to print your tops with SPL lettering is the Celtic shop in Eastgate. They have them in stock and charge ?6 per name and ?6 per number (even if it's a double number eg 14)

Hope this helps

I will try there.

thanks for the help

Hope this helps

Thanks for that. will make my way there to get Foran on my top.

Hope this helps

I wouldn't want to give them my cash!!

go to rangers shop , tell them its for first game of the season , they might do it free :rotflmao:

Hope this helps

go to rangers shop , tell them its for first game of the season , they might do it free :rotflmao:

Is there even a rangers shop in inverness now?

Hope this helps

Is there even a rangers shop in inverness now?

I don't think so, and even when we did it just kept on moving.

On a side note, the old JJB refused to print name/number on a scotlad shirt i was giving to my spanish girlfriend (the reason for stating her nationaliy will become clear).

she got me a spain top with her name on it and the number "69" as i always used that number in fifa (as yes i am 4 years old) so when i bought a scotland top from there for her and asked about getting my name and the the number printed they said oh no we don't print any numbers that aren't official squad numbers or "offensive"! so i went to the dude in the victoria market and he happily did it and got the inside joke!!!

shame the club doesn't do it, i doubt they would charge much and might be a few extra quid for terry to sign another random from randomville, who turns out to be awesome.

• 5 years later...

the Celtic shop in eastgate did mine prior to the cup final. the slightly camp dude in there was spot on and happy to do it aslong as I wasn't asking for mr Meekings name on the back.... lol

of course it helps if you don't mind giving them the money....