FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Looking good Scotty boy

Doresboy

Ah.....so it IS Scotty then!! I was sitting on a bus, and the lady on the seat in front was reading the courier and she opened a page, with a big pic on it, and i thought...THAT LOOKS LIKE SCOTTY!! Was gonna PM him, but no need now :P

Indeed it is me !!!!!

Funnily enough, I was in Florida last week when word of this picture reached me and when i got back yesterday there were several Facebook and email messages pointing it out to me ....

Its not in the online Courier but is on the Am Baile website here ... http://www.ambaile.org.uk/en/item/item_photograph.jsp?item_id=124892

lots of good pictures on there.

post-2-056684700 1285171877_thumb.jpg

Harry was the only one who didnt have to do anything to his hair to make it look like he came out of the film !!!

Raft Race's were fun ..... but to be honest, the weeks of building and testing (and falling in) on the canal before the race were usually much more fun !

Indeed it is me !!!!!

Funnily enough, I was in Florida last week when word of this picture reached me and when i got back yesterday there were several Facebook and email messages pointing it out to me ....

Its not in the online Courier but is on the Am Baile website here ... http://www.ambaile.o...?item_id=124892

lots of good pictures on there.

post-2-056684700 1285171877_thumb.jpg

Nice idea to combine the Grease theme with the Rocky Horror Show.

Harry was the only one who didnt have to do anything to his hair to make it look like he came out of the film !!!

Raft Race's were fun ..... but to be honest, the weeks of building and testing (and falling in) on the canal before the race were usually much more fun !

Any pictures of the year you all dressed up as babies in nappies ?