FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fans

Sean93

This post is once again about atmosphere i almost didn't post it simply because it has been said a million and one times.

But once again atmoshphere on sunday was pathetic a team where in best position ever against st mirren 1-0 up after 10 minutes and barely a wimper from us.

Lets get real for once tomorrow night we have kilmarnock performing equally well and will need a big performance to win.

Please for once lets put in a big performance for the lads we who do nothing shouldn't complain therefore those that complain about section g not singing enough do it yourself get up and sing.

Maybe we should all move to singing section if up for it?

Its cold its dark and windy but we all know from away games the more you sing the more fun it is so lets do it.

ARGH! Not another topic on a singing section!

But yes the atmosphere on Sunday was really poor. Aside from the goal there wasn't really too much to get excited about in the first half from an ICT perspective especially with St. Mirren dominating the opening period.

• Agree 1

I know i apologize for the repetition of this argument however it is clear that section g alone cant make the noise and it clear people around them and other sections feel that cant sing as when you try stand and join in you get moaned at.

Surely another effort to sing in singing section is worth try where those that want to sing not just section g can sing without the complaints?

Sorry but there wasn't a peep from Section G the other day. There were some guys at the back of Section F that made some noise but I didn't hear a thing from the usual guys. This isn't a knock at them by the way, there was very little to get excited about, and they've provided plenty of noise before but unfortunately it was just one of those games were there was little to cheer. There's been plenty of games which have generated a fair amount of noise from the stands. The St. Mirren game just wasn't one of them.

No im in full agreement that there was nothing from section g and i sit in section f i just feel to bring the people together that will sing like away games works better rather than split camps.

Its not proven but its very obvious a good vocal backing benefits the team we need to give it to them.

A few, my row is full as is the on in front but closer to the front its not so full , the stewards pester at the back a lot checking tickets n seats which ruins the first 15 mins if the game n only ever move maybe two folk....

" Sing when we're winning , we only sing when we're winning , sing when we're winning , we only sing when we're winning " . Which is why the away atmosphere is better .

It's always unreserved seating away too so fans can congregate to sing..

They (she) seem to hold the letter of the law..... rangers game had the north stand all stand up to get the message over, but she does spend a lot of time making a noise herself...

" Sing when we're winning , we only sing when we're winning , sing when we're winning , we only sing when we're winning " . Which is why the away atmosphere is better .

Weren't yesterday when we were for the near 30 minutes before half time...

Stand up for the caley jags!

Stand up for the caley jags

Reason for edit got verse 2 and 3 mixed up

Edited by 12th Man

Another splendid atmosphere at caley stadium where section g proved to be classy bar the outrageous insults being flung at cammy bell and blumenstien make me so proud to be a caley jag.

Not think its atrocious they place the family section beside them?