FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

MERGED: Rooney Transfer ???

TopSix

Unmm...am no to sure about The rummor to Adam goin to inter! I need a lot more evidence!

I really don't want him to go to Russia!

I thought you had a txt to say so?

Well...sometimes I don't believe what he says cause he used to bulls*ite me in the past and there is a lack of evidence although I hope he's right!

How much would he realistically go for?

Chatter on the web overnight seems to imply that Hibs have put an offer in - hopefully just repeat of old rumour and still no truth in it....

There's been a lot of noise from Hibs fans over the last few days that Rooney has been offered a PCA with them. I think Hibs tactic will be to get him signed up for the summer then approach ICT with a derisory offer to take him off our hands this month.

Riordan and Nish will be leaving Hibs so you can see why they need a striker. No doubt Calderwood thinks Adam could do a good job, but I wouldn't bet on Calderwood still being manager next season.

Kilmarnock have rejected a ?450,000 approach from Scunthorpe for their top scorer Connor Sammon. (Daily Mail)

If Rooney was under contract then i would expect him to worth at least the same if not more than Connor Sammon. Unfotunately he is not under contract and fees of around ?100k - ?150k are being banded around. Too many times this club have missed out on potential transfer fees because we have not players tied to contracts.

We should have had Adam tied to a contract long before now. Not only would it guarantee us a transfer fee if he decided to move but we would not be left in the middle of the season with the problem of replacing our primary goal threat.

• Agree 1

Dont you just wish the transfer window was firmly shut! Cant wait till the end of the month to end all this stuff. The speculation just seems to go on and on and on.....

Yes.... Once we've signed a couple of Inter players on loan in exchange for Rooney.

Kilmarnock have rejected a £450,000 approach from Scunthorpe for their top scorer Connor Sammon. (Daily Mail)

If Rooney was under contract then i would expect him to worth at least the same if not more than Connor Sammon. Unfotunately he is not under contract and fees of around £100k - £150k are being banded around. Too many times this club have missed out on potential transfer fees because we have not players tied to contracts.

We should have had Adam tied to a contract long before now. Not only would it guarantee us a transfer fee if he decided to move but we would not be left in the middle of the season with the problem of replacing our primary goal threat.

If correct that's a pretty decent offer Killie have rejected considering Sammon is also out of contact in the Summer

Edited by kencar

Kilmarnock have rejected a ?450,000 approach from Scunthorpe for their top scorer Connor Sammon. (Daily Mail)

If Rooney was under contract then i would expect him to worth at least the same if not more than Connor Sammon. Unfotunately he is not under contract and fees of around ?100k - ?150k are being banded around. Too many times this club have missed out on potential transfer fees because we have not players tied to contracts.

Ronney is still under contract. In fact he has the same length of contract left as Connor Sammon. Rooney has had a new offer on the table since august but has chosen not to sign. Apparantly the highest ever offer for an ICT player. The club cant force him to sign.

I didnt realise Sammon was out of contract in the summer. Nonetheless his valuation should be similar to Rooneys

Similarly i wasnt aware that our original contract offer was made to Adam in August. Didnt see that reported anywhere

When i said Rooney wasnt under contract, i meant that he was free to speak to other clubs.