FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stagecoach Busses

SMEE

I am on the number 3 bus route in Sneckie. Now....either i am incredibly unlucky, or Stagecoach run a REAL sh1tty service....but I use busses about maybe 4 times a week (thats going into city centre and back). now...without fail....the busses are almost either, 10-15 mins late, ahead of the due time or they just dont bother turning up. It is so unreliable. Im sure Stagecoach were, not so long ago, heralding the arrival of some dude that was supposed to be getting the busses runiing on time?

Its truly pathetic. you cant rely on the service for making ppts or nothing. No wonder people refuse to give up using their cars.

Anyone else have such a shyte service?

City link are just as bad. When i was a student I used to go back to Sneck on bus but now I use trains as i'd rather pay more but get there on time rather than wait for ages. I used to get the stagecoach bus to my work from Glasgow City Centre to 6 miles east of Glasgow... never left on time. Now I take the train and walk for 20 minutes from the station.... and beat the bus!

Edited by CapitalCaley

all though the megabus service is allways on time to edinburgh,its just the inverness town service that is total shocking when a bus driver phones in sick they just take the bus off the route why does the steagcoach superviser does not take over the bus when someone phones in sick