FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

Can't say that line up exactly looks like producing goals .

Butcher gonna take pelters for the sweeping squad changes and hes wide open for it but there's no escaping the fact we are ravaged with injuries and could struggle for some time yet. I'm not hitting the panic button yet anyway but think this could be a long season if we don't get players back that can gel quickly.

Not too promising by the sound of things...

We'll be fine! Was it 7 games we went before we eventually won a few seasons back? But no doubt this season will be a struggle.

Hopefully Celtic can hump St Johnstone tomorrow though!

• Agree 2

Sounds like we're a lot better second half, but I'm a little surprised by the number of changes, given that, as far as I remember, Butcher felt that the team performed OK last week. I thought he would persist with Doran at least, who can drift in and out of games but offers more creatively than Andrew Shinnie from what I've seen. I was also surprised that the new guy went straight into the team when he's barely had the chance to train with his new team-mates - wonder if Butcher isn't very confident in Aldred?

Anyway, 2-1 now - hopefully we can repeat what happened at Celtic Park last year.

Think St Johnstone could be our best hope for being a poorer team than us

That's clutching at straws. Anyone else feel we are the worst team in the spl yet? Not panicking yet because i had a feeling we'd lose today but I at least thought we'd have won a game by now. St Johnstone is going to be a massive game for us now.

I've been wondering where the goals are going to come from this reason. I'm beginning to get a bit concerned, as a long losing run at this stage would leave us with a lot of catching up to do. Hopefully we'll start picking up points soon, otherwise we could find ourselves in an uncomfortable situation.