FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Will tonights game see

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I thought you were going to say 'Will tonight's game be on' the Rangers game was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch, so I wondered if it was okay for tonight.  I suppose we would have heard by now if there was a problem.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

That was the best performance overall from an ICT team I've seen this season, no worries about young Jonathan as he he had a quiet first half but pulled more than a few great saves in the second. We fielded virtually a full first team with a couple of exceptions, won't go analysing the game but I want to mention a few, Hart and Black were immense, Harts goal was feckin unstoppable and he powered throughout the game straight at the defense, Black ye wee dancer, that wee play you had in front of their goal was vintage Jimmy Johnstone! Now that he has the most yellows in the SPL it looks like Black has become a target and he got a few big thumps last night but I was pleased to see he kept his guns holstered and got on with the game, well done. McSwaggers put in a more than useful 87 minutes and his goal was a classic strikers one and one with the Goalie and then he nutmegs him, tres cool! and he looks like he is blending well with the team and is enjoying his football, we could be onto something there. Soane put in a good professional shift and looked more than capable in the back slot, I know I bemoaned the loss of Proctor but Soane given more starts will be up fer it. Suds you posted a good game on the right wing and you bode well for the future but please learn that you can't beat them all and try and pass square more often.

Now then, Alan what the feck was that all about??? you know yourself that was a shocker as your passing was abysmal, whats happened? your head went down and you looked like you didn't want to be there, whatever it is get it sorted as we all know you're far far better than that and you have a great game at your feet

Anyway I should have mentioned a few more names who did us proud last night but you know who you are, a cracking game lads and please can we see more of this.

BTW St Mirren were no pushover, believe me.

Final score??

Hope Hart gets a game ahead of McBain on saturday. Really missing his bite in midfield. Plus he scored there last season i remember... omens...

Talking of omens.... i had a dream last night that it was 0-0 half time on saturday, but woke up soon after that. Think i'll put a cheeky £10 on a half time 0-0 draw now!!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Did I miss a goal?? I thought it was 3-0 but I did go fer a pee.

The first team's M.O. of late has been as subtle? and predictable as Jack the Rippers last night was a welcome change.

Sounds like good game despite the weather Sandy, you mention Black playing well, from another source i heard that Sutherland was also excellent, and sold the defence a copmplete dummy to set up a goal.

I hope Black gets back into the team vs the tims, drop Roy and put in Hart.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

Yes it was a good game even though I missed the Buddies goal, ther was only about 40 of us there if that so no big cheers for goals. Yes definately I would say on that performance that Black should start on saturday. The support seems to be split on Hart, I'm a fan and I would like to see him start this weekend as I believe he has the power to menace plus he has a great shot when he gets lined up, I did mention Sutherland staying too long on the ball but you know, this comes with youth trying to prove too much as we all did it, he has a great game and will learn.

The weather??? well it was that cold I had to get the tweezers out when I went for a pee!