FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ask the Chairman

Harry Chibber

I have received an email from the chairman today but have not yet had a chance to read it through thoroughly. At first glance, it appears that he has attempted to answer pretty much all our questions and left the door open to this becoming a regular feature.

The tone of the response suggests that communication with the fans is a key part of his plan and that both this website, the official website and supporters organisations such as the supporters club and supporters trust will all be involved in some way.

Due to my own time constraints it will probably take a few days for the article to appear, but hopefully it will be online before the weekend.

How many questions were asked?

49 individual questions - although some people asked multiple questions and the same question was asked by multiple people, not to mention the odd 'jokey' question

.... the article is coming soon to a website near you ..... just a little snowed under right now (literally as well as figuratively)  but will try to make sure its on by the weekend.

I sent about 12 didn't I? Bit of a poor response from people if I'm being honest  :007:

If I am honest, I thought we would get more, and there were some noticeable absentees in the list of people I thought would be asking the questions !! Perhaps people were reluctant to believe he would answer them ... maybe if it becomes a semi-regular occurrence people will be less skeptical and we will continue to push for this kind of thing as long as the site users want it in sufficient numbers

The BMW question was asked and answered Richard  :004:

C'mon Scotty.... Don't keep us in suspenders... Why not reveal two or three questions (and answers) starting now, and keep them going for a few days....

I did consider posting a question about availability of funds for CC to strengthen his squad... I'm quite sure you'll have received plenty of identical questions....

nope - just about there - had a few distractions that meant I wasnt able to get the article typed up, but think its almost ready (8 pages !!!)

definitely maybe online by this weekend

If you had your pick of any player in the world to bring to the ICT past or present who would it be?

- Gary Donaldson, Stirling

AS: Eric Cantona – just look what he did for Man U. A player who at the height of his career stayed on after training to practice his skills!

:010: :010:

I have to say, that Gary Donaldson sure asks some good questions :003:

Did I mention Cantona is also my favourite player :011: