Kilmarnock

Aberdeen

ICT

Ross County

St Johnstone

Hibernian

Dundee

My Guesstimate

I think St. Mirren will benifit from extra support from fringe Rangers fans wanting SPL football ,

I think Partick Thisle will too in the Div 1

Edited by Laurence

Are people factoring in the 10 point penalties for going into administration?

Was there not an agreement at one of the recent meetings that any SPL club that gets into financial difficulties as a result of Newco not being allowed in would be shown leniency?

i.e. budgets have been set and if a team go into administration because of espn pulling out (for example) this season they would not be punished? Or was this just a proposal?

In reality more likely:

1 - Celtic

2 - Dundee Utd

3 - Motherwell

4 - Aberdeen

5 - St Johnstone

6 - Hearts

7 - St Mirren

8 - Kilmarnock

9 - Hibernian

10 - ICT

11 - Ross County

12 - Dundee

At the moment I could see the bottom four in any order but Dundee have the shortest time to get new faces in and Hibs don't appear to have strengthened much yet. With all the repercussions of the newco fall out it could quite an interesting and maybe refreshing season.

Are people factoring in the 10 point penalties for going into administration?

Was there not an agreement at one of the recent meetings that any SPL club that gets into financial difficulties as a result of Newco not being allowed in would be shown leniency?

i.e. budgets have been set and if a team go into administration because of espn pulling out (for example) this season they would not be punished? Or was this just a proposal?

Half right....the change in rules state that if a club suffers and insolvency event as the result of a "Force Majuere" (event outwith their control) then that will be taken into consideration when deciding on/applying sanctions.

Should also be noted that the points deduction is now 10 points or one third of previous seasons total (whichever is higher).

1. Celtic

2. D Utd

3. Jambos

4. Dons

5. Motherwell

6. Hibs

7. ICT

8. County

9. St M

10. Killie

11. St J

12. Dundee

I think that St J had an exceptional season last year with Sandaza and Sheridan getting them off to a great start - this year they wont get a lot of goals as a team. Killie may have won a cup last year but were a poor team, this year they will struggle and maybe even go into administration. Dundee have had no time to prepare so its not been fair on them but I think they will be quite weak.

Who was it said "I never make predictions, and I never will" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to hedge my bets and say the top six will come from Aberdeen Celtic Dundee United Hearts Motherwell and St Johnstone

and the bottom six will come from Dundee Hibs ICT Killie Ross C(o)unty and St Mirren .

I don't think it's our turn to go down yet. I don't think RCFC will be as strong as some people think, having to play SPL teams every week instead of just cup ties. But Dundee will save both of us :lol:

1 - Celtic

2 - Dundee Utd

3 - Motherwell

4 - Hearts

5 - ICT

6 - St Mirren

7 - St Johnstone

8 - Aberdeen

9 - Hibs

10 - Kilmarnock

11 - Ross County

12 - Dundee

Our squad will gel a lot better than last season giving us our first ever top 6 finish. Aberdeen will struggle once Jonny gets injured. Kilmarnock's financial problems will affect their on-field performance. Dundee are certs for relegation.

If you stick £1000 on Celtic for the title you would get back about £1030. Taking inflation and loss of savings interest into account you would be lucky to break even if you won the bet.

Wishful thinking mebbe's, but if we can regain a wee bit of the "Deefiant" spirit and get a few quality signings in, who knows,short lead in time to get ready but all the more motivation to prove folk wrong......

1.Celtic

2.Motherwell

3.Hearts

4.Yenited

5.Aberdeen

6.St .Johnstone

7.St.Mirren

8.I.C.T

9.Dundee

10.Killie

11.Hibernian

12.Ross County

1. Celtic

2. Dundee United

3. Hearts

4. Aberdeen

5. Motherwell

6. St Johnstone

7. Hibernian

8. Ross County

9. Kilie

10. ICT

11. St Mirren

12. Dundee

Think St Mirren will struggle since they will not be able to sign anyone.

• 4 months later...

Celtic

Hearts

Dundee United

Motherwell

St Mirren

Kilmarnock

Aberdeen

ICT

Ross County

St Johnstone

Hibernian

Dundee

My Guesstimate

I think St. Mirren will benifit from extra support from fringe Rangers fans wanting SPL football ,

I think Partick Thisle will too in the Div 1

Well I was wrong there

• Agree 2