FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Very interesting perspectives

Despite the fact that I have been in the feckin pub since 11.oo and i am noe pretty pished I got into a very interesting converastion with Bowton, Man Ure and Geordies - plus a couple of Huns and an Arab,

Was talking about Ian Black - Bowton fan said that Faye at Anfield today had been booked - fouled after - picked up the ball - stuck it in Poll's face and booted it into the stand - and Poll gave him a ticking off.

The Manure and the Fat Slags pointed out that their fave players and most annoying are Paul Scholes and Scott Parker. They are so talented but keep getting booked evry second feckin week - but they would havre them any feckin day.

The scots lads fink that Blackie is a psycho who needs to be managed properly.

THE DEFENCE RESTS - LONG LIVE IAN FECKIN BLACK.  :011:

Guest caradoll101

ian black is a ledgend!so get off his back nd leave him alone.jst 4 da record i would hav ian black any and i aint no fat slag.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't think anyone actually wants rid of Ian Black but how CC is responsible for him being a mouthy **** is beyond me... Black needs to sort himself oot.  It's all very well saying that Scholes, Parker, Keane, Savage etc are important players to the team but maybe temperamental if they are getting carded for trying to win for the team... Black seems to be more concerned with being the centre of attention at the moment.. which is no use to any team

WE are making him the centre of attention!! Once again all he did was kick the feckin ball away and the Hun booking simply shows that HE is a "target" fer referees. I have always postulated that CC is going the wrong way to try and harness the adrenaline. Black requires firm but coveting handling.

He's bound to be the centre of attention when he gets himself needlessly sent off, and contributes considerably to the loss of a match.....

So all he did was to kick the feckin ball away.... I'm sure it's in the rules somewhere :

Thou Shalt Not Kick The Feckin ball Away....

He's been done for kicking the feckin ball away so often now, surely to God it's time he realised that he shouldn't kick the feckin ball away....?

How's your head this morning?

He's bound to be the centre of attention when he gets himself needlessly sent off, and contributes considerably to the loss of a match.....
werent we 3-0 down when he got sent off? and it ended up 3-1,so he didnt contribute considerably to the loss of anything bar a weeks wages probably