FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Family Section Tickets

SMEE

I am planning taking my son to his first football game today. Problem is....upon looking for tickets to the game online....it appears that Family Section Tickets have to be bought in advance from the ticket office. it says at least 1 hour before the game. The snag is, I would need to get The Caley Club bus down to the game, as we have no transport. So that rules out getting the tickets in advance like the website says. Does anyone know if the club are that stringent about picking up the tickets, or do you think they might be flexible?

I have tried phoning the Ticket Office, but not getting a reply.....which is pretty incredible given its a match day!

I just hope the wee man can last the whole game. He is autistic and only wants to go coz I was going. But he has been quizzing me about footie this morn. I just hope the noise doesnt get to him...or its a long walk home lol

Hope u managed to get tickets and enjoyed the game ?

Yes and yes. I was amazed.....my youngest lasted the whole game and was enjoying himself. he was joining in with the clapping and stamping of feet. He said his favorite part.....was the goals being scored....so given that he has difficulty understanding of the game, hes sussing it out quickly :)

Edited by SMEE
  • Agree 2