FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Can You Spare a Couple of Hours?

Fraz

Still keen to come along and help - we can do 2-4pm if that helps? If I was running the marathon, that's when I'd be passing by...

That would be great.  I'll need to leave about 2ish but hopefully I'll catch you for a few minutes

Great to see so many volunteers at the CJT water station. Couldn‘t have run that today without yerself and other volunteers help. Much appreciated.

This is what it‘s all about. Caley Thistle contributing to the community with such events. Makes the whole point of having a professional football team in Inverness even more worth while.

Togetherness :)

• Agree 6

Grateful thanks to everyone who spared considerably more than an hour today. Great fun, great craic and you all helped raise funds for Caley Jags Together. Even spotted a couple of CTO's finest as well as Bannerman on a bike. Thanks again all.

• Agree 7