FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Strengthen during transfer window?

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Looking at todays team, think its fair to say that a Striker or 2 is needed, would be happy if Tansey did return on loan but its not a must.

Rory Donnelly - 6 foot 2 forward at Swansea, has barely kicked a ball since he arrived there from Cliftonville.

A loan move for the rest of the season would be a realistic possibility. 

Guest Mahonio

I see Barnsley have allowed Jason Scotland to leave but Saints eyeing him up, would it be possible to challenge St Johnstone to his signing.

Also, anyone watch Dagenham and Redbridge because they released John Scott who's a Striker?

If Aberdeen get Greatpenis then I wouldnt say no to making a move for Josh Magennis (awaiting abuse). Ive always been impressed by him. Powerful pacy and versatile. Not an out and out scorer but still capable and brings a different approach up top...

Guest Mahonio

That could be a good shout actually but would McInnes sell or loan him and I found out its Josh Scott, not John as I said in an above post.

Edited by Mahonio

If Aberdeen get Greatpenis then I wouldnt say no to making a move for Josh Magennis (awaiting abuse). Ive always been impressed by him. Powerful pacy and versatile. Not an out and out scorer but still capable and brings a different approach up top...

I was going to suggest that myself. I think Josh Magennis and Billy Mckay are mates so it might be a decent partnership. 

Josh can also play at right back which in an ideal world would be back up to David Raven rather than sticking Graeme Shinnie there. 

I see Hibs are after Jason Scotland.  Is he any good anymore?  Would he come here?  Would the fact Latapy is en route influence him to come here?

Hibs could gaurantee first team football, we probably won't. I think he will go to Hibs. 

Edited by ICTRoughi

I see Hibs are after Jason Scotland.  Is he any good anymore?  Would he come here?  Would the fact Latapy is en route influence him to come here?

Hibs could gaurantee first team football, we probably won't. I think he will go to Hibs. 

He's far too old to be a Terry signing - the club has changed but I doubt his methods wont have that much. I thought Stephen Thompson would be a waste of time joining St Mirren at 35 but he has had somewhat of a renaissance since going there. Jason Scotland could have a similar impact, if he is available its a deal worth taking. Hopefully Russell could have a word in his ear...

Edited by AJS