FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo leaving in the summer

kencar

Just been listening to Radio Scotland and Scott Davey was talking about the breaking up of the team. He intimated following the departure of Brown and Dods joining Dundee United that Dargo would definitely be leaving in the summer as well

Ho Humm  :006:

Buchanan will come in the summer to replace Dargo. Dont worry guys, CC knows what he's doing. Personally I believe he's not too bothered because he wants to build his own team with a backbone of people he knows, some from the youth set up and there'll be a few new faces before the start of next season.

Well we're going to get a chance to look at life with out Dargo now anyway while he's injured.  I think Zander could do a job for us upfront, I've spoke with a few Sirling Albion fans down here and they all think that Buchanan is over-rated. 

It's a new era under Christie and you are either with him or against him... I know where my allegiance lies

[move]NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE TEAM[/move]

Really bad news for ITC that Dargo has dislocated his shoulder.

The Times reports today that he has turned down our final offer re new contract.

Nobody is going to want to sign him in this transfer Window now hes injured.

Which means he will go on a free at the end of the season.

So his accident today has cost the club at least £50k in lost revenue.

The money we could have got for him in this Window.

Graham

Dargo may yet regret refusing ICT's final offer now he's landed himself with this injury.  Sitting out for a few weeks to recover will impact on his fitness and match sharpness and if his replacement/s manage to prevent him geting back into the squad by the end of the season then he may find that any outside interest in him will have gone cold.

Lets look at it another way though, it means we have Dargo til the end of the season and therefore are not losing a striker with little time to replace him!

Who's to say Dargo wont score x number of goals for us between now and the end of the season that could push us up a few places in the league meaning more money for a higher finishing position in the league?

Mercenary!!

A football club is a buisness.. not a womans social circle get a grip Mr Celtic1Caley3

oh and Libero,  Dargo ain't likely to score many goals between now and the end of the season

as he will be out for 6-8 weeks. So his injury could cost us a league position or 2 and thats a lot of money as well.

Charlie needs to sign a new striker now!

Graham

dislocated shoulder, quick recovery - 4 weeks, long recovery - 5+ weeks.

How can you honestly say Dargo isnt likely to score any more goals this season? even if he is out for 6-8 weeks i'd put money on him scoring again before the end of the season.

Its not that easy to say lets just get another player, its been pretty well documented that its not easy getting quality players to come up to inverness let alone hold onto them!

Did nobody read the News of the World article today re Dargo!  He said himself that most of what you hear is pure speculation.  He was unable to speak to Inverness last Thursday due to personal family issues - when Falkirk were meant to have spoken with him on Friday he was actually with the Inverness squad in Aberdeen in preparation for the game.  He only spoke to Caley this week and has not rejected offer.  Dargo has scored four goals in last three games he has played.  He deserves our support I feel and wish fans would get behind him.

Did nobody read the News of the World article today re Dargo!  He said himself that most of what you hear is pure speculation.  He was unable to speak to Inverness last Thursday due to personal family issues - when Falkirk were meant to have spoken with him on Friday he was actually with the Inverness squad in Aberdeen in preparation for the game.  He only spoke to Caley this week and has not rejected offer.  Dargo has scored four goals in last three games he has played.  He deserves our support I feel and wish fans would get behind him.

Aye pigeon I did read the article, very interesting too.

You've got to assume the fans website he's talking about is this one. You've also got to assume that Craig reads it !

He talks about the "meeting Falkirk" rumour and says  "by the end of the night I was being hammered by some contributors to the message board".

He goes on to say he hasn't been approached by any club let alone talked to anyone !

Maybe we will still have Dargo next season  :003:

Oh and if you are reading Craig, well played and get fit soon.

Guest Suspicious Mind

If Dargs does go in the summer, good luck to him. Thought he was immense today and hope the shoulder heals quickly (ironic that he suffers the same injury as the "man who made him eh Alex  :016:).

After ten mins his chest control of the long ball, smart back heel and move, then cross field pass into Tokes stride confirmed once an for all that we are a far better team with him than without. No coincidence we scored goals today.

I intend to enjoy watch him as long as I can at ICT, injury/suspension apart, the only thing that could stop that is selection. Hopefully, the omission of Dargs through choice is now binned!

Guest PaulieBee

You've also got to assume that Craig reads it
I believe he is registered, as are several other players.

Hello Craig  :blah01: :cheesy01: :clapping02: :clapping02: :cheer01: :clapping02: :clapping02:

Craig, if you're reading.............PLEASE STAY!!!!!!!! Go oooooooooooon, I'll chuck in an extra fiver a week on top of anything Charlie offers you :021:

He was superb today, again. I love watching him play, his control, his lay offs, his runs, everything, are just fantastic to watch......mind, I can't imagine he'll ever get an easier goal to score than todays :015:

Does anyone know if the NOTW article is online??