FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cup Final Ticket Prices

Kingsmills

Cup Final Ticket Prices  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe The Cup Final Ticket Prices Are Reasonable ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Know

I think the Clubs & SFA have got it pretty much spot on in terms of balancing income with affordability....and delighted they chose to do that in a manner which makes it more attractive to families and the younger generations.

The only thing I would have done different is to charge the moany old feckers double  :tongueincheek:

• Agree 3

The SFA are panicking that Hampden will be half full hence the dramatic price reduction

Let's not kid ourselves in thinking that they are doing this for the good of the fans for both clubs

Dougal

The SFA are panicking that Hampden will be half full hence the dramatic price reduction

Let's not kid ourselves in thinking that they are doing this for the good of the fans for both clubs

Dougal

The prices were set in consultation with both clubs and whilst one motive will be to try to fill Hampden, the clubs are motivated by being fair to their fans...

Tickets are comparable with any league game home or away for pay at the gate with the addition of reduced concession rates, so in my opinion its a fair level.

There may be a wider debate over the pricing of football overall and whether its just to expensive full stop, but in comparison to the current pricing levels for a national final to cost no more than a league game is sensible.

As for the number of fans, whether its 3k each side brings or 30k, all that matter is both teams deserve to be there and their loyal fans get opportunity to attend and enjoy the day/experience - which I believe the pricing allows.

• Agree 1