FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Black Out - Cowie In

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I really hope this is wrong but I am reliably informed that Hibs have tabled an improved bid and it rests on Cowie being able to come over the bridge pronto. Looks like the alternative is that Blackie signs a pre contract - but I would not be happy with that. There is apparently frenetic communications going on at the moment.

I really hope this is wrong but I am reliably informed that Hibs have tabled an improved bid and it rests on Cowie being able to come over the bridge pronto. Looks like the alternative is that Blackie signs a pre contract - but I would not be happy with that. There is apparently frenetic communications going on at the moment.

Ian Black is contracted beyond the summer so can't sign a pre-contract.

I also heard at the weekend that Blackie is on his way. I do think the sums of money being talked about are good for us, but a bit of an insult coming from a team who are looking for silly money for their players.  Think I would hold out for a bit more, especially if Hibs let their two go.

This is where we really do have to ditch any small club mentality - if the hibees are getting £4-5m coming in (which seems the only way this deal will be on) then as far as I'm concerned they should be told to feck off for anything less than a million - how many times better than Black do they consider their two prima donnas are.

The question is whether an ex-jambo and Hearts supporter would want to move to Hibs... to be honest we have Hibs over a barrel here, I'd be asking for at least 500k - 1 mil if they are looking to replace a player of the same age and same position that they sold on for 2 million.

If you pay players enough they'll sign for anybody regardless of past loyalty.

Hartley is a life long Celtic fan but will have no probelm signing for Rangers for an obscene amount of money

Unless Hibs offer silly money we should keep Black

You're not Ian's wife are you, Gillian?  We've had this kind of thing before

Anyway, I am reliably informed that this is one of your best wind ups to date, Mr Ender.  Many congrats  :015: :021: