FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie Tactics?

Yes clacher -  the boys have red, white and blue tinted perspectives and are classical psychological cases of denial and rationalisation. They remind of a couple on the telly.

char_trigger.gif  char_rodney.gif  :015: :015: :015:

Remember back to a good few weeks ago when Dargo and Denzil got injured within a week of one another, and we were all on here saying how difficult the next couple of months were going to be without our 2 recognised goalscorers. We would just have to hope the team could ride it out, we said.

Fast forward to a couple of months later.......

Sometimes we need wee reminders  :004:

when we last played the hibees while both teams were fresh they humped us 2-0 at easter road, we had one chance the whoel game and ended it with mark broiwn getting sent off  :015:  i think it was that game anyway

did i honestly just read that im not giving the team credit when they deserve it..?!  did you not notice us lose on saturday?  kilmarnock 3 ict 2 = 0 points and -1 on the goal difference, well done lads  :017:

stevie sometimes the team need to be knocked after victories they didnt deserve, such as the united game, the majority of the people on here who attended said we were awful and even questioned getting season tickets for next year.  nobody was happier than me that we beat them, i swear you could never doubt my loyalty to ict but by all means ill critisise the team after a pish performance, win or lose.  the day i stop is the day i stop wanting the best for the club

did i honestly just read that im not giving the team credit when they deserve it..?!  did you not notice us lose on saturday?  kilmarnock 3 ict 2 = 0 points and -1 on the goal difference, well done lads  :017:

I was referring to any game this season not just at Killie, but even with this there were plenty of aspects of our game that deserved to be praised.  I can't remember you, at any point this season, praising the team or the manager in any way.  You are a depressing **** quite frankly...

so anyway, what exactly is your point? Are you saying that Killie are a much better team than us?

because you seem to avoided my previous question on what players you would take into our squad... they had a couple more breaks than us, that is all.  Our play probably merited a draw but it wasn't to be.

we dont need any of their players because they arent better than ours, never said that anywhere.

"" I can't remember you, at any point this season, praising the team or the manager in any way.  You are a depressing **** quite frankly... ""

what did i say this time last year?  was it possibly around the time we managed to turn a 4 point advantage over aberdeen to 7 points the other way before the split. 

pre split results..

Scottish Premier Inverness CT 0-1 Motherwell 04-03-2006 

Scottish Premier Inverness CT 0-0 Hearts 11-03-2006 

Scottish Premier Celtic 2-1 Inverness CT 22-03-2006 

Scottish Premier Hibernian 0-2 Inverness CT 25-03-2006 

Scottish Premier Inverness CT 0-1 Aberdeen 01-04-2006 

Scottish Premier Livingston 2-1 Inverness CT 08-04-2006

two home defeats to the teams we were fighting for position with and losing to livi away, the team this season with the worst home record in division 1 and the team who finished with 18 points and a -54 goal difference in 2006. 

yeah i was probably moaning my erse off

I have praised aspects of our game against Killie on other threads. There were positives but I have highlighted the negativity of some of the tactics. I have also to state that I have been, on the whole, positive about many aspects of this season. I have criticised CC's ATTITUDE and non-diplomacy at times but I have been heavily critical of his unbelievable tactical changes against Cellic which IMHO lost us the game and IMHO a variety of tactical disasters at Killie. The players gave their feckin all on both occasions and were "unlucky" on both occasions but poor tactics have lost us a Semi Final spot and a chance of a Top Six finish.

I have praised aspects of our game against Killie on other threads. There were positives but I have highlighted the negativity of some of the tactics. I have also to state that I have been, on the whole, positive about many aspects of this season. I have criticised CC's ATTITUDE and non-diplomacy at times but I have been heavily critical of his unbelievable tactical changes against Cellic which IMHO lost us the game and IMHO a variety of tactical disasters at Killie. The players gave their feckin all on both occasions and were "unlucky" on both occasions but poor tactics have lost us a Semi Final spot and a chance of a Top Six finish.

That's fair game IHE you have your opinion

In that Celtic match though we had absolutely no midfield subs due to injuries and as already stated to the press Black had asked to come off the field so the only option was to put on a forward.  Last time Caff came on to play out a game against Aberdeen (I think) CC was slated for it when they scored a late winner, obviously his idea was to give them some more problems.  The only debatable thing IMO is whether Black actually did signal to be taken off, you are the only one that can decide whether you believe it or not.

Killie match, when you had a go at Christie for subbing Black you turned to me and said he hadn't even been carded, which he obviously had been.  Why would Killie fans be calling him a w@nker if he wasn't sailing close to the line? Over the period he easily mounted up enough bad challenges to see him walk and IMO it was a matter of time.

I was confussed. He was carded but he hadnt committed the foul. Rosscoe, Duncan, Dods and Hastings were all getting stuck in. I think it was far more than just subbing Black. Killie fans were trying to wind him up as they could see that he was our main man. Against Cellic it wasnt exactly the personnel but the fact that he changed the system.