calzaghe v manfredo

did anybody else on here watch the first series of the contender?

manfredo was one of the guys on the show, he lost the first bout but was voted back in by the other fighters and went onto the final, where he lost again to sergio mora.  not too long later they had a rematch which manfredo won, mora hasnt really fought anybody worthy of note since winning the show and this is manfredos first real match.

this wont be a very interesting fight, unless manfredo has significantly improved his mobement and power since the tv series then calzaghe will take him apart.

ive got money on calzaghe in the 6th round

fight went as expected, load of ballsacks.

round 3 and calzaghe connected with about 20 punches with no reply, fight stopped.  joe within 6 rounds was 2.35 on betfair, thats just below 7/5 in old money.  crazy  :017:

watching the masters now, doesnt look as cold as theyre going on about

Was a bit of a non event, fight shouldn't have finished that early but Calzaghe would have had berried in the next round.  Thought that Calzaghe's punches looked weak, think his hands were still fecked after the last fight, seemed like he was slapping Manfredo half the time. 

Manfredo, "I'm the real Rocky".... my erse

The other lad that is trained by Calzaghe's dad looks like a machine, would love to see him up against the Haymaker.  Now that would be a clash ofthe titans!!

I'm looking forward to seeing Khan come up against a fighter that can actually land a decent punch, not doubting the guy is a decent fighter but every person that has stepped in the ring with him has given up before the bell goes.