1. 1.

• Top 6
    • 7th
    • 8th
    • 9th
    • 10th
    • 11th
    • Relegation

If you look at the clubs who are in the financial position to buy their way to success then there ain't much room left in the top 6 for the others, obviously money don't always mean success, but i wonder if we lack a couple of key players who can give the club more consistant performances in a upward direction.

Players from our level or higher, can we afford These type of players?

Think we will finish between 7th-9th

Ive said 8th, but i think i'm being optimistic and basing my opinion on the basis that we get another couple of decent signings in the door. Mainly another striker and a defender at least.

Guest MIDGE55

SAME OLD, SAME OLD IM AFRAID. UNTIL THEY TAKE A FEW RISKS PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GONNA HAVE TO PAY TO WATCH A BOTTOM SIX TEAM. SAME GOES FOR MOTHERWELL, FALKIRK, ST MIRREN WHO ARE JUST HAPPY TO SURVIVE EVERY YEAR.

Having perhaps a small measure of apprehension regarding the waygoing of Dods making our defence leak goals, I feel ICT will be more able to claim a top six slot than last season - and we almost made it then.

Positivity, positivity, bucket loads of the stuff coming out of the club - roll on the first game!!