FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Away Shirt

tabs75

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally pissed off...... was going to have the top framed but my name is half way down the back -

who wants to have top framed from the back without the logo -

That was the deciding factor for me to wear the top (when I get it!) rather than frame it.

It was sold on the basis that people's names would be on the pitch with the players every time it was worn - I think that's confirmation enough.

Will believe it when I see it CaleyD.  :tic01:

That being the case, why are ERREA producing strips without the panels? Replica shirts are normally just that, a replica of the team shirt.

It was sold on the basis that people's names would be on the pitch with the players every time it was worn - I think that's confirmation enough.

That being the case, why are ERREA producing strips without the panels? Replica shirts are normally just that, a replica of the team shirt.

caleyboy, I still have a copy of the original application form that states that my name will go onto the pitch with the team.

I posted a link to the application form earlier in the thread, but here it is again.

Clicky Clicky

One thousand fans have the chance to be on the pitch with the team next season with the new ICT Commemorative Anniversary Away Shirt. The shirt is designed to celebrate ten years at Tulloch Caledonian Stadium and has a panel of names down the middle, front and back, to honour our fans. It will be worn by the players at all away games during Season 2007/2008.

caleyboy, I still have a copy of the original application form that states that my name will go onto the pitch with the team.

I'm really pleased for you.  :023:

Off to bed now- caught enough for the day.  :sillywave:

well i love it,

gonna wear one nd frame one

me and my daughters names appear smack bang in the middle on the back 3rd line down where it gets wider so i reckon we will probably be obscurd on the teams tops but you know what i dont care, i wanted to support the club by getting the top and (once i had grovelled to the wife!!!!!) i got me an my daughter on there. thats what matters to me

p.s really gutted for ya wilsy would be spewin if that happened to me

Haven't logged on for a few days, and now find finally the new away shirt has appeared.

Hmm.

1. If I hadn't logged in, how on earth was I supposed to know the shirt was ready?

2. I had also presumed they would be sent out. As I live in Queensferry it must be obvious I can't just pop into the shop.

3. I also think the names look naff. It looked much better in the original design - a thinner longer strip of names and more black at the sides.

4. And I'm in the single name/obscured block so won't be running on the pitch either.

I'm hoping TM4TJ is right, and it looks better in real life. Wishing at the moment I'd just waited for the normal version. Especially as they've now come out at the same time.  :007:

Just come home to discover it's arrived.

Totally delighted with it after all. Looks much better in real life, and it's also the best fitting top I've ever had (although my previous ones are the same size!).

Fab!  :022:

* Writes out 100 times "I must not whinge before seeing the goods *

Totally pissed off...... was going to have the top framed but my name is half way down the back -

who wants to have top framed from the back without the logo -

what a waste of ?100 -

really disappointed with ICT...  

the Club must do better in future.

Cut you name out of the back and stick it over one of the others on the front with some sellotape. that'll do the trick. :022:

Very selfish attitude Eliza, did you expect the club to put your name on the front in bold type twice the size of the rest

You should have bought two shirts and framed them front and back. Waste of ?100..................thats life.  My two sons are on the back, once only, no complaints from us.

It's thumbs up from us :021: :022: :021:

Had my two shirts sent to me in post yesterday, without having to ask, so well done to the club for that.

Only problem i have got is that my shirt fits perfectly, this is the one i wanted to frame, the most important shirt for my son Ben, he cant get it over his head despite it being the same size shirt as his two shirts from last season, he is well disappointed.....and so am i.

Guess i will have to put up with it though.

Anyone else have this problem?

TM4TJ  you really must NOT pick on OAP's, - unfair  :33:.

I really wished to have my top framed and shown in my home, along side  my framed, signed, OneTouch top (now unique with CC as 1st name thereon) and, for the cost especially, to have this "special" top to have some sort of pride of place.

Now, with my name on the backside!, I will just have to wear it - but comes the question,  under/over my Charlies Angels top, under/over my Welcome Back Craig top, or when?

It will certainly be the 1st, and likely the last time I wear any item which has cost ?100 ever............or so I hope! 

The top won't be worn at Forres tomorrow! but I hope our boys win the Cup and I will be there, colours, scarf, rattle and all, to celebrate.