FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mourinho oot.....

Heilandee

Wonder if Mr Savage could afford to pull him into the cause for a month or two now he's looking for a new club. If thats a none starter do you think we could get Shevchenko and Ballack on loan til Christmas.

High price for failure. 3 seasons, 6 major trophies, unbeaten in 60 home league games. Struggling 5th in league after a month. Somehow me thinks a massive bullet has gone into Chelsea's proverbial foot. Time will tell.

Agree RIG. There's too few people like Jose in football these days. I'd far listen to his bizarre ramblings then listen to someone like that boring **** Benitez.

Brilliant manager too. There's obviously something going on at Chelsea, and you can't help thinking this is a huuuuuuuuuuuuge mistake by Abramovich....or however you spell it.

Think they'll poach Brew????

And how about Jose for Spurs?

Whichever one of Schuster Rijkaard gets sacked first is where I would expect him to end up. Until the odd announcement this morning of Avram Grant taking up the position as Head Coach I thought someone like Capello might have been in there.

Guest pompeyjags

is anyone honestly surprised with this, to be fair, the speculation was around ages ago when avram grant left portsmouth for chelsea??? not that anyone will think much of this but, mourinho for england job if they dont make euro 2008??? :024:

either way chelsea have messed up here...

jose was the best manager we ever had but everyone could see the signs of something like this happening.he was an amazing manager,did so much 4 us,brought in so many amazing and talented players and has changed us 4ever in a good way.he will be very much missed and i wish him the best of luck in the future...top man,top manager - LEGEND!!

avram grant will do good.

Whichever one of Schuster Rijkaard gets sacked first is where I would expect him to end up. Until the odd announcement this morning of Avram Grant taking up the position as Head Coach I thought someone like Capello might have been in there.

That said, I doubt he would like the interference from higher up at Madrid given what's been going on at Chelski.

Guest Glen Mhor

The Match of the Day post-match interviews are going to be all the poorer without the wee guy. He was a one-off but a great manager. Good luck to him wherever he springs up next. :clapping03:

I always thought the "wee guy" was a sulky so-and-so and had a face like a "well skelped *rse". 

But, good luck to him, with his umpteen millions in pay-off!

I'm gutted, his interviews were always entertaining and he took being mean and moody to a whole new level  :003:

What I wouldn't give to have him as our manager instead of our present incumbent  :001: